List Mgmt. 2020 List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

On the matter of list sizes and VFL clubs. After our game last night, the mother of the senior coach of another AFL Club, rang me to say she thought our boys went well last night and had we kicked straighter early, we may well have got the chocolates. She also said that her son is very unhappy with the decision to reduce list sizes and by so doing destabilise the VFL competition.

How is Norm Smith's dear old Mum?

Will be the making of us in years to come.

Hard, but fair.

They were all given chances to perform (except Jacobs - unfortunately) and gave their best, but the club and supporters need us to be better.

We can’t accept what we saw this year. Things need to change significantly. So they’ve made significant change.

Time to move forward. Bring it on!!

Will be the making of us in years to come.

Hard, but fair.

They were all given chances to perform (except Jacobs - unfortunately) and gave their best, but the club and supporters need us to be better.

We can’t accept what we saw this year. Things need to change significantly. So they’ve made significant change.

Time to move forward. Bring it on!!
Could have given Crocker a couple of games in the last few weeks to see if he was worth keeping

Could have given Crocker a couple of games in the last few weeks to see if he was worth keeping
The fact that he wasn't given a chance when blokes like Murphy whose papers were stamped were played probably says enough

He’s not really done anything amazing either

If that’s your best then it’s not really proving anything

I’m patient - don’t expect them to come out like Judd or Selwood in their first year.

Just give some praise to our players for once.
Instead of drooling over the delisted players from other clubs.

I’m patient - don’t expect them to come out like Judd or Selwood in their first year.

Just give some praise to our players for once.
Instead of drooling over the delisted players from other clubs.
I praise most of our players Zurhaar, McDonald, larkey, Kyron, Garner, Curtis, Tarryn, Simpkin, LDU, J Walker, Higgins, Taz, ziebs list goes on

I have a select few I don’t rate like EVW, Will Walker, bailey Scott
Formerly Macmillan who now is gone thankfully

I praise most of our players Zurhaar, McDonald, larkey, Kyron, Garner, Curtis, Tarryn, Simpkin, LDU, J Walker, Higgins, Taz, ziebs list goes on

I have a select few I don’t rate like EVW, Will Walker, bailey Scott
Formerly Macmillan who now is gone thankfully

And the guy likely to finish in the top 3-4 in the bnf as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an external observer, should not the coach have been released, rather than some players who have not played to their potential under his 'leadership' ?

No he’s still sifting through brad scotts s**t sandwich he left behind.

The Cut is Deep. Sad for the guys involved. With list sizes being cut I feel it will be unlikely that any of them will find other AFL Homes. Maybe some of them will line up for our VFL Side next year? :stern look

I guess this signals that the footy department isn't hedging its bets. They've placed the ball well and truly in their own court now, and if this fails, it is completely on them. Zero excuses from hereon in.

That kind of excites me. I disagree with some of the delisting calls but people generally perform better when they know the buck definitively stops with them. These delistings have made sure that it stops with the footy department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back