List Mgmt. 2020 List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

5 general defenders, 1 key defender, 2 midfielders, 2 general forwards, 1 tall utility.

Yep, it's the backline that always needed to be the focus of this stage of the rebuild. I reckon that solidifies Hayden and Bonar as being primarily small defenders for now.

Sad to see them go, most surprised by Maj getting the chop. Onwards and upwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone stiff in your opinion snake?
I fell for Maj but all of them were spoken about as been gone

You would reckon that a bloke who ends up 9th in the previous years B&F is stiff, wouldn't you mate?

They must have John Rantall and Guy ****ing McKenna lined up.

You would reckon that a bloke who ends up 9th in the previous years B&F is stiff, wouldn't you mate?

They must have John Rantall and Guy ****ing McKenna lined up.

Pittard , yeah can see that but he looked ordinary most of this year. With the likes of Perez and Mcdonald now killing it and Corr coming onboard didn’t bode well for him.
Back what they are doing as it cannot be worse than now. I reckon we will be ok

WOW! Eleven players slashed from playing roster in one swipe. Brady is pretty handy with that machete.

Sad to see Majak and Ben Jacobs depart under these circumstances, but I guess the year 2020 has called for these kind of measures.

I wish all the players the very best for the future, they wore the Royal Blue & White Stripes with pride.

Brady gone whack, players not in charge anymore which is long overdue.

Sad about the guys going, especially Maj. That being said, might be better for him to get a fresh start with his career and not be swung forward and back and in/out of the seniors.

This is why we've been playing with limp dicks once the season was cactus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back