List Mgmt. 2020 List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't.

Even when people were writing him off he was always involved in scoring chains. He made plenty of tackles and physical pressure and often won contests that led to scoring opportunities for us. He didn't get it a lot but very little of what he did was wasted.

It’s all good 👍
I think we paid overs at the time, always questions with someone like that
he’s been a handy player though, not the worst but hoping other players will overtake him
Love his aggression

I’m absolutely fine with him going.
Up until his last couple of games this year I thought he was gone. He seemed to perform well at the end, and it seemed likely that they might have kept him for one more as a transition piece.
I love the club have cut deep, I would trade BBB, Polec, and maybe one other “untradeable” player to facilitate loading up in the next two drafts.

in addition, JMac offered way more in his last 2 games this year than Ziebs has offered all season... don’t think he is far off getting the boot too.

i thought Macmillan competed well in the one-on-ones this year, which was a weakness under Scott.

I agree, Ziebs has done * all this year. The only way he gets the arse is if they give the captaincy to someone else next year and some of the younger players take big step forwards. I still think he is capable of giving us 25-30 goals, but it isn't going to happen if we struggle to move the ball forwards and he keeps missing shots from dead in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a fine line with what we're doing.

I really hope we're not wading into crazy Vossy waters.

If we go out and get Fev and etc I will be pissed.

Core I have no issue with.

Atley, Turner and Dumont trades I agree with but Xerri is a fine developing ruckman. Love the lookof the big guy and see him as the natural replacement for Goldy in 2025.
Fair enough, I just don’t think his good enough. We shall see.....

Would so appreciate more if I’d ever watched GOT 😉

Here's all you need to know, the giant is the rest of the AFL and we're the little blokes trying to hold ground.

The last ten years would suggest otherwise.

If they traded out Harry, they should just close down. He will be a gun, already is a quality player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back