Analysis 2020 List, Game Plan and Best 22?

Remove this Banner Ad

dons insider on their blitz side reckons daniher staying
An "insider" on their bomberblitz board spewed out the most horseshit rumour the other day about Ugle-Hagan, where he clearly didn't understand how the draft and trade period works in the first place. Wouldn't put any stock into things you read on there honestly

An "insider" on their bomberblitz board spewed out the most horseshit rumour the other day about Ugle-Hagan, where he clearly didn't understand how the draft and trade period works in the first place. Wouldn't put any stock into things you read on there honestly

I don't, just chewing the fat

Which elite ruck would you have gone for with our first pick in the last five years? Or how would you have traded for one?
Rucks have been gling for 3rd round picks. Although Port Adelaide had a few handy ones last year, think Crows took one.

Preuss and Ladhams probably worth the question, if not already, likely have been sought out already though.

Hard to watch our side sometimes. At least Warner and Gould would make a bloody effort. Id settle for them cleaning up the opposition and showing some heart. Still want Stephens to get a game too, get some minutes into them. I could handle insipid games if the young guys are blooded.
Go me! Cheers for listening Longmire!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if that's good enough for this board.

We obviously needed to debut Gould even though his scratch match form hasn't been brilliant.

Take 2 out of 3 at least, hopefully it is 3 out of 3 in the next 3-4 weeks though

Take 2 out of 3 at least, hopefully it is 3 out of 3 in the next 3-4 weeks though

I was being sarcastic. If their form in scratch matches doesn't warrant it they shouldn't be playing in the seniors, it sends the wrong message to the team.

Both Stephens and Warner performed in the scratch match over the weekend, so deserve their spot in the team. Personally I would have liked to see Wicks named but can understand the coaches wanting to be cautious and not name 3 debutants at once.

I was being sarcastic. If their form in scratch matches doesn't warrant it they shouldn't be playing in the seniors, it sends the wrong message to the team.

Both Stephens and Warner performed in the scratch match over the weekend, so deserve their spot in the team. Personally I would have liked to see Wicks named but can understand the coaches wanting to be cautious and not name 3 debutants at once.

100%, there's probably a line as you said too. 3 debutants is a lot in one hit. Wicks will get his chance later.

I don't, just chewing the fat

none of us know s**t rofl.

Where he will be will depend on what his $$$ offer is which will be based on what he does this year.

If Daniher doesn't get on the park soon his offer from both of us will be dog s**t, pretty sure he knows this.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back