Analysis 2020 List, Game Plan and Best 22?

RobbieK

Premiership Player
Aug 20, 2009
Berlin
AFL Club
Sydney
if only you watched the game instead of reading meaningless stats i might actually give a fu** about your views on the game
I watch the games. That's why I know the stats are right and you are talking out of your arse.

The club deserve better supporters than this. We miss the finals for the first time in a decade after the league intentionally changes a bunch of rules to specifically target our ability to maintain a strong list and this place turns in to Lord of the Flies, no player, no coach, no club official is spared the hysterical and misdirected bile of this pathetic angry mob.

Kirkswan

Premiership Player
May 10, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Yeah I noticed his disposal and composure were not great in the North Melbourne game. But he is 22 and in the second year on our list. I feel that if can make slight improvement in that area, he can be a useful player for us. Because I think we can use a gut running ball winner.

And we don't have a lot of inside midfield depth beyond Kennedy, Parker, Hewett, Rowbottom and Florent. So we will need him during the season.
I agree... he's still learning (tagging) and is not expected to peak until 25ish, so lets give him some time.

Am I expecting him to be the next Cripps, Fyfe etc, then no. But he may well turn into one of those top of the second tier midfielders who players a really important role. Let's just give him some time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolftone

Premiership Player
Feb 1, 2012
Lilyfield
AFL Club
Sydney
Tbh I don't think either of JPK or Parker blend well with those two. Just two different approaches that seem very obvious looking at them.

But JPK has his moments with them where they seem to click.
If you look at the Eagles match last year and second quarter last game you will see differently. They blend well. JPK is better with the more Hannas like Taylor

On U27 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom