List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

After we grabbed Tobe Watson as a rookie a few years after he retired from Essendon I think Lachie McNeil might be on the radar for our rookie spot this year.

Surprised they allowed a Brownlow medallist to retire from Brisbane and play (and impress) in the SANFL grand final for Woodville West Torrens in the same year. Big question marks over his outside game still apparently.

With the development around Fyfe, what does everyone think his value is? Surprised to hear it to be honest, but possibly wanting to chase a flag while he still can?
I heard he refuses to play in the same club as Cripps so has no choice but to move on.

Hearing Bombers as only them and the Blues were interested.

I heard he refuses to play in the same club as Cripps so has no choice but to move on.

Hearing Bombers as only them and the Blues were interested.
I have an ITK at Urbnsurf Tullamarine - can confirm Fyfe has applied for and is on the acceptance list for a full access membership. #fyfetobombers

Good Carlton...
Deal, we'll send you Murphy, Kreuzer and Gibbs.

Bad Carlton...
Amatuer at best. You've been called out and you think you're cool. More are laughing at you than with you.
Clearly got a lot to learn.
You're rubbish is beyond believable...if anyone on this board believes a word you say - more the fool them.
Stop making stuff up mate, you tried to troll and failed miserably. Now you're just making stuff up and making yourself look like the fool you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan and pick 10 for 3 and 22 anyone?
Then we trade them our future first and our second rounder for pick #10 back at the draft.

Their player is bid on, then we trade them our #10 for their future first, our future first and later picks back for our own bids.

I hate being that guy but seriously couldn't we have a thread where people can just tell the same joke over and over again to each other (Cripps, Heppell etc) and have another thread for actual trade speculation?
The problem is we have zero trade speculation. People are bored. Hogan tried his best to liven things up around here with a Covid breach but that back fired. People are so bored they are even trying to find subliminal messaging in Garlick interviews. Just wtf? Hearing that Hayden Young and co have been training at Cockburn is like crack for most of us at the moment. Footy withdrawal sucks. The Geelong v Richmond GF better be ******* entertaining. And we had better make finals next year to cure the mass boredom this time next year.

Then we trade them our future first and our second rounder for pick #10 back at the draft.

Their player is bid on, then we trade them our #10 for their future first, our future first and later picks back for our own bids.

who is their likely academy/or fs player to be bid on....missed something there? ah got it - Campbell

The problem is we have zero trade speculation. People are bored. Hogan tried his best to liven things up around here with a Covid breach but that back fired. People are so bored they are even trying to find subliminal messaging in Garlick interviews. Just wtf? Hearing that Hayden Young and co have been training at Cockburn is like crack for most of us at the moment. Footy withdrawal sucks. The Geelong v Richmond GF better be ******* entertaining. And we had better make finals next year to cure the mass boredom this time next year.

Well, Jeremy Cameron has confirmed he's leaving GWS. Yet to name a club. First of the big dominoes to fall

Cameron has chosen the cats, so they may need to dump some salary.

Does that put Jordan Clark in play for us?

Does that put Jordan Clark in play for us?
I don’t want to give up pick 10 for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back