List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

I stand corrected.... What I meant was his off field professionalism and yes discipline is not there. And I’m not sure it will ever be.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We’re Not giving him away for a second round pick period. Especially in this draft. Second round pick will be in the 30’s. There is going to be bunch of end of 1st round compo picks and then heaps of first and second round academy bid matches. A second round pick will likely just chewed up by Walker or Western.

First round pick only and preferably in front of ours. If no one plays then he stays. Alternatively a trade that nets a decent player like Jordan Clark, who is a top 15 pick in a good draft.

We've already bought the car, it's already all paid for. It cost a fortune to get, if we are trading it for the value of a top ten pick then ok.

Was a beautiful sleek shiny car with a few k's on the clock that now has some dings, scratches and blowing a little smoke. We should keep it...will run for years and do the job :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope they got Cripps absolutely hammered....

JL Fyfe corner him with a $6M over 4 years .. just sign here please.

Don’t care what anyone says but if Fyfe was sitting at Carlton’s table I’d be a very concerned footy manager. Honestly with the amount of cash Carlton is throwing around why not have a crack at Fyfe? Two 1st rounders would do it. Fyfe and his brand can finish his career in lucrative Melbourne (reckon there’s more chance of that happening than Cripps ending up here)

I hope they got Cripps absolutely hammered....

JL Fyfe corner him with a $6M over 4 years .. just sign here please.

Don’t care what anyone says but if Fyfe was sitting at Carlton’s table I’d be a very concerned footy manager. Honestly with the amount of cash Carlton is throwing around why not have a crack at Fyfe? Two 1st rounders would do it. Fyfe and his brand can finish his career in lucrative Melbourne (reckon there’s more chance of that happening than Cripps ending up here)
So do I... the last time a Carlton player got absolutely hammered at a Brownlow, they forced Fevola out of the club!

KA-BOOM

Curious...
1. How could Cripps be courting Oliver et al. when he has been in Perth for AT LEAST 2 weeks (quarantine).
2. See you've been linked to Treloar, Oliver and Oliver. If that is the case, along with Saad and Williams, something has to give.
3. After mingling around the room, Cripps chose to sit with the Freo boys and spent most of the night with Fyfe..... Can't be anything in that, surely? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back