List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

Zac Langdon; small forward, nominates west coast. Would be a handy pick up.
Would he? He had guns around him at GWS and the guy hardly touches the pill, think he'd do better picking up the scraps...

Haven't been on here a a while but just have to stay is there a bigger w***er that walks this earth that Kim Hagdorn? Only reason he is employed is because freo fans listen in and call up to complain about him. He offers no insight and absolutely no level headed opinions.

How does Jordan Clark to West Coast make more sense than to Freo?
He would get in our team over theirs and his style of play is suited to our needs more.

also how is our salary cap more of a mess that West Coasts? so we are no chance of signing Cripps

Claiming we have big money "Back ended contacts" who would they be if any?

Fyfe and Walters only ones on long term deals with players like Mundy and Hill being in their final years this/next year and most likely not going to be here in 2022, and if it is an issue back end Cripps contacts "if we are in for him"

Vs Eagles big money players

Jk
Hurn
Kelly
Darling
Yeo
Shuey

finally
i would trade Hogan only if it helps us move up the order and are able to secure Mcdonald other wise keep him on a try and get him playing to his potential

im all in on Jordan Clark get him in purple exactly what we need.

Probably smart use of cap with a long term target of getting Cameron in 2021. I imagine they have been factoring in Cameron for the last 2 or so years given everyone knows EXACTLY when FA hits for every player. NBA does it all the time, some years have amazing FA so teams do whatever they can to have space that season and some seasons are poor and it's about bringing IN bad contracts that expire for the next good one.

For some reason I think AFL clubs are just sh*t at looking ahead.

Teams at the top do this without losing any other key parts ?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Teams at the top do this without losing any other key parts ?

I think it costs them all something, if they go the top up too early they end up not having any depth, if they bring in too much talent they lose their juniors who don't get a game and can't be afforded anymore

Haven't been on here a a while but just have to stay is there a bigger w***er that walks this earth that Kim Hagdorn? Only reason he is employed is because freo fans listen in and call up to complain about him. He offers no insight and absolutely no level headed opinions.

How does Jordan Clark to West Coast make more sense than to Freo?
He would get in our team over theirs and his style of play is suited to our needs more.

also how is our salary cap more of a mess that West Coasts? so we are no chance of signing Cripps

Claiming we have big money "Back ended contacts" who would they be if any?

Fyfe and Walters only ones on long term deals with players like Mundy and Hill being in their final years this/next year and most likely not going to be here in 2022, and if it is an issue back end Cripps contacts "if we are in for him"

Vs Eagles big money players

Jk
Hurn
Kelly
Darling
Yeo
Shuey

finally
i would trade Hogan only if it helps us move up the order and are able to secure Mcdonald other wise keep him on a try and get him playing to his potential

im all in on Jordan Clark get him in purple exactly what we need.
Don't forget Gaff $$

Probably smart use of cap with a long term target of getting Cameron in 2021. I imagine they have been factoring in Cameron for the last 2 or so years given everyone knows EXACTLY when FA hits for every player. NBA does it all the time, some years have amazing FA so teams do whatever they can to have space that season and some seasons are poor and it's about bringing IN bad contracts that expire for the next good one.

For some reason I think AFL clubs are just sh*t at looking ahead.
Players are more willing to take less money if the team seems in the window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get how our Salary cap could be a mess either but why have we not re-signed Mundy then? Both parties are keen. Only reason I can see is they are try to move money or player/s before it can happen.

hes on north of 900k guaranteed
They were mad in my view to sign him up to such a long deal. His body type screams cooked by 30*. I may have even posted something to that effect at the time.

*The fat bastards hit the wall quickly. Look at Hase. 28 year old vintage - still averaging 25 touches a game and third for Browlow votes at the club that season. 29 year old vintage - Waddling around embarrassing himself hardly able to bend over to pick the footy up. Forcibly retired.

They were mad in my view to sign him up to such a long deal. His body type screams cooked by 30*. I may have even posted something to that effect at the time.

*The fat bastards hit the wall quickly. Look at Hase. 28 year old vintage - still averaging 25 touches a game and third for Browlow votes at the club that season. 29 year old vintage - Waddling around embarrassing himself hardly able to bend over to pick the footy up. Forcibly retired.
When Hase do his knee.

I think that hurt him.

I don’t get how our Salary cap could be a mess either but why have we not re-signed Mundy then? Both parties are keen. Only reason I can see is they are try to move money or player/s before it can happen.
Maybe we are trying to keep some salary free for 2022. They might have a FA in mind etc. We will never know though given contracts aren’t made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back