List Mgmt. 2020 List Management II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reduction to list sizes hasn't helped with covering depth in all areas. Wouldn't want to take away from any other position to add depth to key defensive or to our rucks. I'm sure all the clubs are concerned with depth in some areas. Give us a couple of extra list spots and I am sure we would fill it with a ruck and a tall defender. We are lucky we have players who can play at both ends and part time it in the ruck like Casboult.

Casboult’s versatility makes him the most valuable player on our list, I don’t want to even countenance any thought of the disaster should he get ....... (not even going to mention it).

:oops:

Casboult’s versatility makes him the most valuable player on our list, I don’t want to even countenance any thought of the disaster should he get ....... (not even going to mention it).

Not having a dig at you but this is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this forum.
Hands down.

Not the most valuable on the list but valuable all the same. He's probably not best 22 but he's going to play most games due to injuries and his ability to cover so many positions.

Not having a dig at you but this is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this forum.
Hands down.
nup, this is............

Hands down.
Obviously have me on ignore then ...

You’ll see how ridiculous that statement is if say Liam Jones, Harry McKay, or Mark Pittonett go down this season.
The most maligned player on the list is the most valuable? Because he played a handful of good games in attack or defence over how many years?
Come on...

More valuable than Harry? Charlie? Cripps? Walsh? Weiters? Doc? The list goes on.

When playing forward he rarely excels, and a couple of good games in defence or ruck. Then make him a ruck or backman and see what he can do full time.
If he's that 'valuable' he can hold down a spot there. I know you love our players but just curb your enthusiasm a little bit, statements like this are just ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back