List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

He's getting an incredibly late reprieve (hasn't even had a commitment from Melbourne, FFS, just an invite to train) because Melbourne have lost Brown and Weideman. He's a bandaid, and he comes with some serious baggage.
Settle down princess I only said that it wouldn't have hurt to have him train with us .

Have you not heard the saying dry your eyes princess ? It's just a saying bro . Why so defensive ? And on someone else's behalf , get over yourself bud .
Couple of things. Thanks for the heads-up you are now a spokesperson for the site. Also, your casual sexism is abhorrent to me. Let me know if you would like any support or learning resources.

Have you not heard the saying dry your eyes princess ? It's just a saying bro . Why so defensive ? And on someone else's behalf , get over yourself bud .

Casual sexism within your own sphere of mates is one thing, but casual sexism on a public forum will inevitably be called out by someone.

Personally, couldn't care less if you change as a result, but it's nice to think that every now and then someone might do a little self-reflection and realise that changing isn't that hard, isn't detrimental to you, and in no way indicates weakness.

As members who pay a lofty amount, I would appreciate if the club provided a bit more information into the injuries of players.

Marchbank in December - "He's been back at the Club and his attitude has been fantastic. He just needs to do a good block of work and he's been doing that."
Marchbank in January - "Marchy’s had a good block of work, but we feel like he needs more work given what he’s missed over the last few years, he’s had a good block of work but he just needs more time."

It's now February, he didn't participate in last week's match sim, and he doesn't look like he's near full training yet. The line "he needs a good block of work" has been used too many times. It would be nice if the club could let us know what exactly is the problem and why there always seems to be some sort of holdup with his AFL return.
Go back and look at the updates for Willow. Similar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with McDonald, Moore & Maher (Triple M?) training with us and assuming we're not going to pluck another player out from somewhere left-field... that'd be giving Moore another shot, right?...
If we have 2 spots then Oscar is a no brainer....I just don't see the attraction with Moore at all. Would prefer to take a risk on Maher personally

If we have 2 spots then Oscar is a no brainer....I just don't see the attraction with Moore at all. Would prefer to take a risk on Maher personally
I have to agree there, Winkler.

I'm not sure how much extra Moore would offer as forward/ruck coverage (ie say Levi has to go down back or is out himself) over just throwing someone like Jack in there for a bit. He's certainly not an option to play as the actual ruckman if for some reason we've lost all of TDK, Pitto, Levi. Would rather chuck Jones in or go undersized with maybe a Jack & Mitch combo or any other similar permutations.

I would take McDonald, then wait for the mid season draft
We have one actual spot, with many assuming we would use another spot for an LTI replacement. We need the KPP coverage now. McDonald is a no brainer, agreed. If we wait for mid season, it is to be hoped there is no LTI spot with come mid year.
personally if Maher shows as much as hoped, he should get a gig now and address his position if we have no vacancy come mid year, surely he could at worst revert to the second tier squad.

Like many I believe Moore to be a waste. Proved with Richmond and with us that he could be a damaging second tier player, but not up to the big league. McDonald could provide decent coverage for a number of years so is by far the better decision. Moore has suitors elsewhere who can probably give him a decent career path for the foreseeable future. Not enough known of Maher’s impact, although in one Weiters presser he was at pains to identify Maher by name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back