2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Serious question and something that is sure to spark some debate, do we want to reduce overall list sizes in line with or in part with the AFL cutting list sizes? Unknown Caller

Personally, I don't know if there's any need as there's ~200 available players on the free agent list at any point in time but I'm easy either way.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Serious question and something that is sure to spark some debate, do we want to reduce overall list sizes in line with or in part with the AFL cutting list sizes? Unknown Caller

Personally, I don't know if there's any need as there's ~200 available players on the free agent list at any point in time but I'm easy either way.
I would be against it, would need unlimited waivers but I still like the current list depth.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Trade Alert

Mitch McGovern and future 3rd GW

To

Drew23 for pick 21
Here it is, tenderwarrior Drew23 honesty policy suggest Drew owns my now current 3rd. Don’t think the trade tracker shows this.

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, that was two separate trades, but I am assuming it worked in my favour 😅
I don't think it would've made a difference in the GF, if you hadn't landed Wines and Parker you'd have looked elsewhere and found other mids.. and I couldn't have fielded Wines and Parker along with the mids I already had (though that situation probably changed by the time the GF rolled around). Whitfield was my BOG though, 28 touches and 13 marks. I essentially needed to also win kicks and tackles losing all % and both FF and FA cats and I don't think there's a trade I could've done anywhere across the league that would've bridged the gaps on the day. Walters a late out, Cripps going down at half time plus McCluggage going for a record in consecutive behinds hurt my chances of making it a closer game on the scoreboard.

On it's own I think you're well ahead in the trade.. will depend on whether Whitfield loses dual position status. Here's hoping Cripps has a great pre-season, McCluggage has worked on his goal kicking, a rejuvenated Cameron sets his sights on another Coleman medal, Whitfield gets B status and with Treloar joining the Doggies that Bont gets to spend bulk time forward and gets F status too ;)

Feb 28, 2019
Tallahassee, Florida
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Atlanta Braves, Blue Jackets NHL
Nice work getting the lists updated tenderwarrior - looks like the league's pulse is still beating ;)

Unknown Caller Have we got a roll call of returning managers? Can get on top of finding any replacements (richcogs was naming his own replacement?).
I'm in if you guys will have me again. Hopefully it'll be easier to get the league under me with a more traditional season.

Remove this Banner Ad