Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any candidates that want to pick up the admin mantle? I think any of you would do a good job, Jordie_tackles or flaps or tenderwarrior or Drew23 as our older members interested?
I would suggest something lik the above and even using dual admin/commissioner role to ease pressure on the position and can discuss anything between them if need be.

I'm happy to be a vice-commissioner if that helps? I probably don't have the 100% capacity to be online all the time to ensure breaking trades/rules/news need to be worked through but have had a fair understanding over the years to keep it flowing with the same movements if that makes sense.

Happy to play a supporting role as admin if someone else is interested in taking the top job?

Any candidates that want to pick up the admin mantle? I think any of you would do a good job, Jordie_tackles or flaps or tenderwarrior or Drew23 as our older members interested?
What about you Rockford ?

I like the idea of say 3 moderators, spread the load. It is mostly an admin role as I think rule wise we are pretty stable. Seeing I am already doing some of the admin stuff anyway (as is Rockford ) I think it makes sense for us two to be part of the 'mod squad' with somebody else, maybe one of either flaps or Jordie_tackles?

I dont have anywhere near the time I have had previously to do fantasy footy type stuff, but as long as I am still in the league I am happy to put my hand up - but only as one part of a trio.

What about you Rockford ?

I like the idea of say 3 moderators, spread the load. It is mostly an admin role as I think rule wise we are pretty stable. Seeing I am already doing some of the admin stuff anyway (as is Rockford ) I think it makes sense for us two to be part of the 'mod squad' with somebody else, maybe one of either flaps or Jordie_tackles?

I dont have anywhere near the time I have had previously to do fantasy footy type stuff, but as long as I am still in the league I am happy to put my hand up - but only as one part of a trio.
Perhaps there could be a "board" as such and the 4 of us just run it as we do with one person as a head of that (Rocky?)

Gents, I may have to step away from this unfortunately. I'm seriously sorry my tenure in the league only lasted a good 2 years, as I wanted it to last much longer, I just didnt think life was going to get this busy this quickly.
Work is hectic at the moment, I'm looking at moving back home to SA where I have a few investment sin the pipeline too, there's just a lot going on, and I unfortunately need to give away some of this stuff that takes up what free time I have.

Again I am genuinely sorry because I know how much trying to find new coaches sucks etc, but the team is probably better off left with someone who will be much more active.

Thanks again lads and all the best :)

Gents, I may have to step away from this unfortunately. I'm seriously sorry my tenure in the league only lasted a good 2 years, as I wanted it to last much longer, I just didnt think life was going to get this busy this quickly.
Work is hectic at the moment, I'm looking at moving back home to SA where I have a few investment sin the pipeline too, there's just a lot going on, and I unfortunately need to give away some of this stuff that takes up what free time I have.

Again I am genuinely sorry because I know how much trying to find new coaches sucks etc, but the team is probably better off left with someone who will be much more active.

Never an issue best thing a good coach can do is admit when they are to busy to do it justice. Good luck, we all know life is busy and hard haha

Back tracking here but Zim^zuM shouod probably enter these conversations

100%. I ran through the coaches list after I posted and realised I'd missed Zim^zuM.

In terms of me being involved, this last year has been flat out and this next year promises more of the same. I'm not sure how much time I'd have, I haven't setup the list threads (for example) which I'd normally do because I just haven't had the time. I think a committee makes sense if there's still an overseer (and maybe that can still be Unknown Caller?) to make a call if the committee can't reach an agreement or is deadlocked. I don't mind taking over the login etc.. for administration purposes and setting up draft etc.. Unknown Caller usually temporarily gives me his login details and I set it up in the preseason anyway.

I dont think we really need a full on committe, or a single person that makes a decision. There are pretty straight fwd rules. Rarely is there a major issue. But when there is I think every coaches vote should count and mean something if the rules already cant define the answer. Also think after this draft the rules should be updated. Dont do it before the draft. Give me one more year of you know what tenderwarrior

That sucks dude, sorry to hear. But hope it's all for the best! When you find the time you'll always be more than welcome to rejoin as you've been a great coach in the league to date. :)

I dont think we really need a full on committe, or a single person that makes a decision. There are pretty straight fwd rules. Rarely is there a major issue. But when there is I think every coaches vote should count and mean something if the rules already cant define the answer. Also think after this draft the rules should be updated. Dont do it before the draft. Give me one more year of you know what tenderwarrior
And yeah, don't think there's a lot that really needs changing just more that we should probably aim for a handful of people to sort of always be active and counted on to update whatever and make any relevant changes if that makes sense. If that means a handful of people are added as UF commissioners I'm sure that's easy enough to do. I don't think anyone would exploit anything, and we've proven long enough that we can rely on one another.

Rules can be decided by a vote, but you need some people willing to do the admin side of things, as important dates, UF playing lists, draft order, and a record of who has what pick are not things that magically happen 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See link to where I posted for a new recruit

See link to where I posted for a new recruit

I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring, I'm in a league with a good few of the coaches here who would hopefully vouch for me.

I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring, I'm in a league with a good few of the coaches here who would hopefully vouch for me.
Depends who they are! If it’s deeman87 tenderwarrior Zim^zuM and Drew23 flaps we might need to be careful 😂

but more seriously thanks for dropping your hat in the ring, knowing some current coaches will only help your case I imagine

My vote goes here. Stop looking IMO. We want a coach that will stay, not up and leave in 12 months. Def a vouch from me

If we’ve got people who are willing to join that have played with existing managers and they’re active and not ghost ships then that’s a good thing. Has to be better than just rolling the dice.

My vote goes here. Stop looking IMO. We want a coach that will stay, not up and leave in 12 months. Def a vouch from me
If we’ve got people who are willing to join that have played with existing managers and they’re active and not ghost ships then that’s a good thing. Has to be better than just rolling the dice.

I support both of these motions.

1610891378467.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back