azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
Good job, I don’t have Guthrie or Lester anymore, also I have pick 15 this draft warburtons second and not my third.

Nice file though.

Apologies and I know it has errors. As I wasn't league admin and not keeping track of weekly list changes it is outdated. Then UF closed and I couldn't update it and then I haven't gone through with a fine tooth comb and updated the new positions either.

But if the league admins were to use it and just update it weekly say every Friday arvo with the few FA pick ups that occur, positional changes and whatever trades, it would be a great resource for all.

It provides a great overview of your list shape, something that isnt as clear on UF and as I said, stops the bloody back and forth of hmmm ummm which picks do you have and which picks do I have etc etc.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Most of my team on the block prob about 4 ungettable players on my list at most. I have a ridiculous amount of forwards who may or may not become players.

Wombats trade block

Backs

J Lever
S Taylor
A Mcpherson

Mids

S Coniglio
H Brayshaw
T North
F Turner
L Vandermeer
K Hayden

F

S Weideman
J Silvagni
W Hayward
M Crowden
Giles Langdon
M Poholke
K Dunkley
J Patmore

Cavalicious

Cuts the Oranges
May 14, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Most of my team on the block prob about 4 ungettable players on my list at most. I have a ridiculous amount of forwards who may or may not become players.

Wombats trade block

Backs

J Lever
S Taylor
A Mcpherson

Mids

S Coniglio
H Brayshaw
T North
F Turner
L Vandermeer
K Hayden

F

S Weideman
J Silvagni
W Hayward
M Crowden
Giles Langdon
M Poholke
K Dunkley
J Patmore

I’d throw a late pick at Jack Silvagni

Cavalicious

Cuts the Oranges
May 14, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Might be gettable during the draft depending upon the pick and who was on the board...
Edit. May be gettable before the draft too depending upon how other trades play out and if i need the list spot opened up.
Keep me in the loop :)

azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
Also, potentially looking to maybe split my pick 4 into another first and something else. Trying to get a 2 pick for 1 deal rather than pick up more picks at the back end of the draft after recent delistings.

Open to using my future 1st for the same thing too, which will most likely be a top 3 or 4 pick next year also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cavalicious

Cuts the Oranges
May 14, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Also, potentially looking to maybe split my pick 4 into another first and something else. Trying to get a 2 pick for 1 deal rather than pick up more picks at the back end of the draft after recent delistings.

Open to using my future 1st for the same thing too, which will most likely be a top 3 or 4 pick next year also.

I have pick 3 and also open to turning this into 2 picks, ideally both in the first round.

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Trade alert

Olma FC trades Tom Sparrow to Warburton Wombats for Sam Taylor

deeman87 to confirm
I love trades like this. Sparrow is a Dee, and Wombats would be all over his development, whereas Taylor is a gun young defender, but unsure if he can be UF category relevant. A good amount of risk/reward for both.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I love trades like this. Sparrow is a Dee, and Wombats would be all over his development, whereas Taylor is a gun young defender, but unsure if he can be UF category relevant. A good amount of risk/reward for both.
I was in desperate need of defenders to develop, lost Naughton and Finlayson from last year! Taylor showed enough in the finals series to prove he is going to be the real deal. Has a good set of hands, I’m confident he’ll put up some good numbers for the odd game here or there such is the nature of KPP’s!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Trade alert

Olma FC trades Tom Sparrow to Warburton Wombats for Sam Taylor

deeman87 to confirm
Confirmed. Happy to gamble on one of our brighter prospects who will hopefully develop into a decet goal kicking mid. Taylor's a gun but I'm not sure how high his ceiling is in 9 cat but hes a safe bet to be solid.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm in Vietnam at the moment for work, but will eventually find some time to go through and update the lists. If there's previous trades that haven't made it into the thread that need to be updated (Devon Smith, for example), shoot me a message and I'll make sure it gets done too.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Updated trade block, lots of key forwards as I have to many.

Brodie
Cunningham
Powell
Larkey
Mckay
Schache
Bruce
Brown
McGovern
Cousins
Kent

Really looking for picks/future picks or anything else

Last edited:

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Pretty sure I have the lists in this thread up to date, other than flaps and richcogs lists. Get them through to me please guys now that the site is back up. richcogs, unless I'm reading the league list wrong we're just waiting on you to register and then we can setup the league in earnest.

Can everyone check over their own lists as written and let me know if there's any issues. Remember, as in previous seasons, the ultimate responsibility that your list is correct is on you. Mistakes have happened in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back