Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure if its ok to readvertise its ok to ask again. Better for him to refresh vs making guys who havent taken up the other yet search for the info 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, it's a joke that it's not more accessible on the AFL website though. Can't even go into player stats on the matches played from the weekend.

Is this the AFL or Telstra's doing? They've neglected the Stats page since October and haven't had it public.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a joke that it's not more accessible on the AFL website though. Can't even go into player stats on the matches played from the weekend.

Is this the AFL or Telstra's doing? They've neglected the Stats page since October and haven't had it public.

I use fanfooty.

Speaking of neglect, you still haven’t sent me your list 😜 Login to UF and send me through your keepers.. unless you’re thinking of taking 45 freshies in the draft? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I use fanfooty.

Speaking of neglect, you still haven’t sent me your list 😜 Login to UF and send me through your keepers.. unless you’re thinking of taking 45 freshies in the draft? :D
Just realised I literally sent it via PM only 1 minute after you posted that :p

I use fanfooty.

Yeah can't get all the ruck data I want from Fanfooty though. In another keepers league with my mates we add in rucks around the season based on Total Hitouts, Hitouts per game, hitouts to advantage, hitouts win %, total ruck contests, ruck contests per game, etc. Can't get these anywhere else that I can see.

May I ask, and apologies in advance for being a bit lazy and not going back to find threads with rules etc.

If we are considering a trade offer with someone for pick X, but instead take the pick to the draft. If the player/s we are targeting are gone by our picks, are we then allowed to trade out Pick X for said player int he middle of the draft?

May I ask, and apologies in advance for being a bit lazy and not going back to find threads with rules etc.

If we are considering a trade offer with someone for pick X, but instead take the pick to the draft. If the player/s we are targeting are gone by our picks, are we then allowed to trade out Pick X for said player int he middle of the draft?
Yes, we have in draft live trading, but you need to trade in/out current players and current picks so that you end up with 45 players at end of draft. You can add unlimited amount of future picks to the deal, but current components need to be equal.

Does that make sense?

Yes, we have in draft live trading, but you need to trade in/out current players and current picks so that you end up with 45 players at end of draft. You can add unlimited amount of future picks to the deal, but current components need to be equal.

Does that make sense?
SOME live draft trade examples..
Pick 32 for Mayne is fine

Pick 32 and future 4th for Mayne is fine

Pick 32 and pick 46 for Mayne is not fine

Pick 32 and future 4th for Mayne and 53 is not fine

No offense to who has those picks, or to azza77

SOME live draft trade examples..
Pick 32 for Mayne is fine

Pick 32 and future 4th for Mayne is fine

Pick 32 and pick 46 for Mayne is not fine

Pick 32 and future 4th for Mayne and 53 is not fine