Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bargain IMO. Frampton could go huge if he gets lucky with selection.

Yeah look I had semi high hopes for Frampton coming over as crows badly need that crash and bash contested marking goal square forward who can relieve in the ruck. Watched him in the PS and he was incredibly average. Goes just okay in the ruck, nothing fancy though. Had a dominant season in the SANFLas a full forward but it still looks like Berg is ahead of him at this stage. After drafting Jackon and Comben who seems to be impressing a lot, plus trading for Sweet, I was happy to let him go

Olma wanted him as back up to ROB, so let him go for mates rates . He owes me one ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LIVE TRADE:

Warburton Wombats receive:
Pick 54 + AL future RND 4 pick (next season - 2020-21)

Albury Lightning receive:
Ramsay

deeman87 to confirm
Confirmed. Not at all what i had in mind originally but in the end when i have 2 guys i rate evenly and with one of them i get a future 4th rounder it seems like a no brainer. Would've been nice to keep Ramsay though.

Confirmed. Not at all what i had in mind originally but in the end when i have 2 guys i rate evenly and with one of them i get a future 4th rounder it seems like a no brainer. Would've been nice to keep Ramsay though.
You can trade him back for Pick 54 + AL future RND 4 pick (next season - 2020-21) + WW future RND 4 pick (next season - 2020-21)

Im taking Jaxon Prior from Brisbane, doesn't seem like TW or Rockford are online which is bizarre, probably the end of the world or something. Anyways, Flaps is gonna take Prior, be good lads and swap our players round for us :D TX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back