List Mgmt. 2020 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically Sydney have been reasonable to deal with, i can only assume that they were surprised by Toms request to move and held firm in the hope that they can convince him to stay.
If at seasons end Tom asks for another trade, i can't see them digging in agin, they would have tried, which is their right and i would hope they would then let him go.

Based on last seasons numbers id say a mid range 1st rounder 14-16 and a sweeter of some sort.

I personally would rather go all in for Williams as a free agent, go after senior players with 2nd and 3rd rounders and take our 1st to the draft.
Hope Gaff exercises his rights to walk and picks us. Papley is the obvious choice again for us. Caldwell is a fav and come next year the term "youth" wont really be associated with us so I'm hoping he doesn't get a look in this year at gws. The other id love is Milera. I know he is a SA boy but would love him in our line up breaking lines.

Hope Gaff exercises his rights to walk and picks us. Papley is the obvious choice again for us. Caldwell is a fav and come next year the term "youth" wont really be associated with us so I'm hoping he doesn't get a look in this year at gws. The other id love is Milera. I know he is a SA boy but would love him in our line up breaking lines.

I reckon Zach Merrett will be a watch this space player. Would much rather him over Gaff.

Caldwell allows us to push Walsh out onto a wing. Walsh and O'brien would be a great combination. That would be the icing on the cake for our midfield.

I'm still hoping we can play the Eddie Betts card to lure Izak Rankine across. Fingers crossed.

I reckon Honey is our version of Petruccelle.
I sure hope so. I think Honey has that burst and power but I can’t see him getting up the ground and turning defenders around and burning everyone off running back like Petruccelle can. He is the sort of guy who really makes defenders nervous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this years draft ends up going the way that has been predicted 'not that any do' with all the players that are aligned with clubs in various ways then a pick around 10 mark could blow out quite a bit, they may well rate him much more than what our selection is worth and want more in some kind of capacity..

hard to say so far out, it could just as easily become highly valuable if a club with an expected high valued academy player, wants to get ahead of that players pick.

anyone else think petrolchillie is more sizzle than chop?

Considering how much time we give our guys to slowly develop and apply every excuse under the sun as to why they aren’t dominating games, I think we can give the sizzling chop another year or two, considering he is only 20 years old.

Has a lot to work with.

Unlike *, who you can almost guarantee will match Sydney's RFA offer to Joe to force a trade. It'll be another ****show, albeit one that starts & finishes earlier due to the FA window.... thank ****....
I dont care how good a player is. If they are * im not interested. Trade value inflation by them...

Unlike *, who you can almost guarantee will match Sydney's RFA offer to Joe to force a trade. It'll be another ****show, albeit one that starts & finishes earlier due to the FA window.... thank ****....

I hope they do and Sydney hold firm on their value, if * don’t accept the Swans offer JD will not stay and they will have egg on their face.

If Ralph Carr can land Jordan De Goey in his stable Of players, I say throw the kitchen sink at him and forget about Wines and Papley. We could do with a match winning forward. Come on Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back