List Mgmt. 2020 List Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the club has put Kemp on the LTI freeing up a list spot, wonder if we will use it now.

It'd be surprising if the club opened up a spot but didn't opt to fill it.

Looks as though it'll probably be Webb given he has been training with us.

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Papley in a heartbeat, 82 games 120 goals perfect age turns 24 in July comes as a 100+ game player..
Great age, perfect type forward/midfielder, if he improves again maybe playing more midfield time he's certainly going too raise the asking price draft selection wise..
Unless there's another up and coming young small forward we can manage to entice, not sure there are many of his type that might be available, he has to be top of the list again i can see Sydney playing hardball again whether it's played out directly with them or the Daniher fiasco again...

Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
he won't be any less contracted..........

Historically Sydney have been reasonable to deal with, i can only assume that they were surprised by Toms request to move and held firm in the hope that they can convince him to stay.
If at seasons end Tom asks for another trade, i can't see them digging in agin, they would have tried, which is their right and i would hope they would then let him go.

Based on last seasons numbers id say a mid range 1st rounder 14-16 and a sweeter of some sort.

I personally would rather go all in for Williams as a free agent, go after senior players with 2nd and 3rd rounders and take our 1st to the draft.

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Historically Sydney have been reasonable to deal with, i can only assume that they were surprised by Toms request to move and held firm in the hope that they can convince him to stay.
If at seasons end Tom asks for another trade, i can't see them digging in agin, they would have tried, which is their right and i would hope they would then let him go.

Based on last seasons numbers id say a mid range 1st rounder 14-16 and a sweeter of some sort.

I personally would rather go all in for Williams as a free agent, go after senior players with 2nd and 3rd rounders and take our 1st to the draft.
If this years draft ends up going the way that has been predicted 'not that any do' with all the players that are aligned with clubs in various ways then a pick around 10 mark could blow out quite a bit, they may well rate him much more than what our selection is worth and want more in some kind of capacity..

he won't be any less contracted..........

Well, one year less.

As we did with Gibbs, if Papley wants out again, I expect the Swans to let him go.

Hopeful but not confident we’ll again be his first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back