List Mgmt. 2020 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players set to take home 71% of normal salary this year.

Drops to 63% if no more footy.

That's a decent chunk to forgo, but still most would be doing ok.
Well, clearly, the AFLPA has done a decent job advocating on behalf of players. Well bloody done AFLPA; 70% is a good outcome.
Still, it'd be tough on players who front loaded their gigs to assist their club in TPP. I hope clubs do the right thing. Keeping an open and mutually beneficial dialogue is important atm.

Jeremy would add hugely . HeHe .And he would release . Our young midfielders on our list must stand up this year no doubt .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
whats he gonna add if we cant deliver the ball properly?

it all starts in the midfield and that's where we are currently lacking the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies, I didn't answer your question. Not sure why we would, he is an experienced elite defender. But we would probably need to push out Plowman, to make room? Mids are the only focus for me to top up... The real priority.
If we had a rance type for plowman our defence would be rock solid. I don’t have too much confidence in plowman.

If we had a rance type for plowman our defence would be rock solid. I don’t have too much confidence in plowman.
He normally has a pretty tough role, locking a gun forward down. It was more height an ability-based reasoning. Maybe poor reasoning...
Could be worth a call from Liddle, maybe 12 months in the real world will have him keen to return, who knows.

He normally has a pretty tough role, locking a gun forward down. It was more height an ability-based reasoning. Maybe poor reasoning...
Could be worth a call from Liddle, maybe 12 months in the real world will have him keen to return, who knows.
I wouldn’t say no to rance joining our team. No cost on picks and probably not too much dough either.
(edit: do wonder if it is worth it for Rance as well as any club interested in taking him on due to him returning from a knee injury and year out of afl)

Last edited:
What happens if the draft is pulled this year?
You wouldn't want to have had pick #1 in hand just for it to be rendered useless.

Maybe the AFL would need to add the '20 & '21 figures to arrive at the draft order. How else would it be fair?
The draft will go ahead as the season is going ahead. APS have restart dates, so barring a second wave of Covid it's all systems go. The lack of data on draft prospects might make the live trading in the first round more common this year.

Interesting listening to the Blues Banter podcast with Philp and Kemp...sound like both Newnes and Pittonet are playing important roles in supporting and providing leadership to the 1st year players.

Also get a sense that Kemp rates himself.
Only a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back