(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BangersAndMash

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2009
Moorabbin
AFL Club
St Kilda
You reckon they’ll bring in temp seating and stuff for it? I personally don’t care, standing suits me just fine but I think they’ll maybe be surprised just how many may show up

They’re intending to build a grandstand on the western side of the oval. Was supposed to be finished mid 2020 I think but seeing as they haven’t started yet, I don’t think that’s an option.

Don’t reckon they’ll bother will temp seating. Way too cost prohibitive. They’ll need too bring in some boom lifts to supply better lighting for TV if it’ll be televised as the current lights aren’t adequate for broadcast.

I reckon you could get 10-15k in there pretty easily. Hopefully they don’t do temp fencing around the perimeter so everyone can move around and depart easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tim_saints

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2008
Wonga Park
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles - MUFC
They’re intending to build a grandstand on the western side of the oval. Was supposed to be finished mid 2020 I think but seeing as they haven’t started yet, I don’t think that’s an option.

Don’t reckon they’ll bother will temp seating. Way too cost prohibitive. They’ll need too bring in some boom lifts to supply better lighting for TV if it’ll be televised as the current lights aren’t adequate for broadcast.

I reckon you could get 10-15k in there pretty easily. Hopefully they don’t do temp fencing around the perimeter so everyone can move around and depart easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty bloody keen to say the least! Park up on the wing and can on!!

Top Bottom