Meltdown 2020 Meltdown Of The Year - Congratulations Collingwood

Vote for your 2020 MOTY here (only legal votes counted)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright you halfwit basement dwelling flogs, awards season is upon us and as apparently I'm the mod with the most "experience" on the topic I kick it off with the illustrious 2020 Meltdown Of The Year!

Who will take out the crown this year? Will it be BloodRet with his "she probably asked for it" DanWA impersonation, or the great man himself when I banned him like a little bitch (lol), or perhaps any one of the tuggers supporters just because despite they won* the premiership* they are massive melty flogs?

Get your 3-2-1 noms in now! Who will join the distinguished honour roll of Snake_Baker Snake_Baker Snake_Baker Plugger35 Snake_Baker and Snake_Baker ?

#votesforzackahwillnotbecounted

This winner gets this tasty pizza toss badge, we’ll even add pineapple FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

Last edited:

Alright you halfwit basement dwelling flogs, awards season is upon us and as apparently I'm the mod with the most "experience" on the topic I kick it off with the illustrious 2020 Meltdown Of The Year!

Who will take out the crown this year? Will it be BloodRet with his "she probably asked for it" DanWA impersonation, or the great man himself when I banned him like a little b*tch (lol), or perhaps any one of the tuggers supporters just because despite they won* the premiership* they are massive melty flogs?

Get your 3-2-1 noms in now! Who will join the distinguished honour roll of Snake_Baker Snake_Baker Snake_Baker Plugger35 Snake_Baker and Snake_Baker ?

#votesforzackahwillnotbecounted
Nice melt

3. BloodRet for his outstanding work regarding DV
2. Saveloy Rockstar for pretty much melting over anything posted, anywhere
1. SaltPeter for spending half the season melt banned across the site. Terrific work here when zackah pulled the double reverse melt on him.

Yep. Hard to beat someone who makes excuses for domestic violence because the perp happens to play for his football team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooh I forgot. Special mention to harry000 who melted quite heavily when I didn’t flogstradamus one his bay threads - including an SFA board melt about it like 2 months later :$

Yep. Hard to beat someone who makes excuses for domestic violence because the perp happens to play for his football team.
Again, you don't know sh*t. Childish analogy. Stop pretending you know what happened before it has gone through the courts you pseudo intellect simp.
He followed Mofra across multiple boards :$

2. Saveloy Rockstar for pretty much melting over anything posted, anywhere
1. SaltPeter for spending half the season melt banned across the site. Terrific work here when zackah pulled the double reverse melt on him.
Don't think I ever melted in that thread but anyway

3. Jazny - disliked 99% of my posts, even my good ones, so maybe this is just personal
2. Saveloy Rockstar - for melting so often he must live on Venus
1. frggr - for a season of melts even though his side was doing ok, but especially the multi-melts in the Leon Davis thread

Hop onto the Geelong Board and scroll through their " Jeremy Cameron to nominate Geelong as RFA" thread for melts galore.

Classic stuff from the Cattery.

Especially the Eagles supporters still red raw over the three first rounders Tim Kelly cost them :innocent:

Especially the Eagles supporters still red raw over the three first rounders Tim Kelly cost them :innocent:
Yet you’re the only one melting over it :$
Cheer up and have a pineapple pizza

3. Jazny - disliked 99% of my posts, even my good ones, so maybe this is just personal
2. Saveloy Rockstar - for melting so often he must live on Venus
1. frggr - for a season of melts even though his side was doing ok, but especially the multi-melts in the Leon Davis thread

I thought we were friends :(

I think admitting Geelong 'were doingOK' is likely to get you kicked out of the secret DM group, fyi

Back