2020 Membership chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah ok. Not unusual since other teams did the darwin game this year.

Yes but it was a Melbourne home game and they make it up with away vfl teams like hawks and Roos playing in tassie whereas the Townsville game was made up for the q clash at the Gabba

I got a three match membership and then only came to one game - and we left at half time because the 6 month old in our party wasn't happy haha.
Ii'll probably do the same this year.

Newlook membership website:

A few things that I would like clarification as there is not much info apart from graphics for each membership.

Do those who already are a Suns foundation member need to pay the $50 for next seasons AFLW membership as well?

Victorian Suns Membership: What is including in that as far games go (I want to know what the 220 dollars I am spending is going to cover).

There really isnt any membership that suits me so I need to go and get a membership then buy the extra games it appears yet again.

Newlook membership website:

A few things that I would like clarification as there is not much info apart from graphics for each membership.

Do those who already are a Suns foundation member need to pay the $50 for next seasons AFLW membership as well?

Victorian Suns Membership: What is including in that as far games go (I want to know what the 220 dollars I am spending is going to cover).

There really isnt any membership that suits me so I need to go and get a membership then buy the extra games it appears yet again.
Only 3 games in Melbourne
Plus games in geelong and ballarat
So I presume victorian membership gives you entry to those 5 games?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to know if the Victorian Suns membership next year includes the 3 game access at Metricon like it did this for this years membership. The website is very unclear.
Yeah it's very unclear. I'll go to all 5 so hopefully they are included. Think i'll have to give them a call.

Just emailed them asking to remove Victorian suns membership from my invoice and change it to suns supporter as $229 for Victorian suns membership is way too much
I need to ring them up but I want to know exactly what I’m getting because that is a ridiculous price for only 3 matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back