2020 Membership chat

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ah ok. Not unusual since other teams did the darwin game this year.

Yes but it was a Melbourne home game and they make it up with away vfl teams like hawks and Roos playing in tassie whereas the Townsville game was made up for the q clash at the Gabba

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I got a three match membership and then only came to one game - and we left at half time because the 6 month old in our party wasn't happy haha.
Ii'll probably do the same this year.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Newlook membership website:

A few things that I would like clarification as there is not much info apart from graphics for each membership.

Do those who already are a Suns foundation member need to pay the $50 for next seasons AFLW membership as well?

Victorian Suns Membership: What is including in that as far games go (I want to know what the 220 dollars I am spending is going to cover).

There really isnt any membership that suits me so I need to go and get a membership then buy the extra games it appears yet again.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Newlook membership website:

A few things that I would like clarification as there is not much info apart from graphics for each membership.

Do those who already are a Suns foundation member need to pay the $50 for next seasons AFLW membership as well?

Victorian Suns Membership: What is including in that as far games go (I want to know what the 220 dollars I am spending is going to cover).

There really isnt any membership that suits me so I need to go and get a membership then buy the extra games it appears yet again.
Only 3 games in Melbourne
Plus games in geelong and ballarat
So I presume victorian membership gives you entry to those 5 games?!

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I need to know if the Victorian Suns membership next year includes the 3 game access at Metricon like it did this for this years membership. The website is very unclear.
Yeah it's very unclear. I'll go to all 5 so hopefully they are included. Think i'll have to give them a call.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Just emailed them asking to remove Victorian suns membership from my invoice and change it to suns supporter as $229 for Victorian suns membership is way too much
I need to ring them up but I want to know exactly what I’m getting because that is a ridiculous price for only 3 matches.

Back