2020 Membership chat

Remove this Banner Ad

in the end I thought the options catered for everyone as you could still call the membership team and find a custom solution. the incentives to pledge membership at different levels is really intriguing and yes a few were vague but I felt their was enough incentive there to sway my opinion from a discounted 2021 membership to pledging all of my 2020 membership.
I haven’t even gotten an email yet!!

I got my pies email and they give you a couple options. pledge 100% (which I have) to the club used as a donantion, commit, 50%, 90% or can't commit at all and cancel. Not sure if we get any discounts for pledging 100% but time will tell.

Every club doing it differently.

I got my pies email and they give you a couple options. pledge 100% (which I have) to the club used as a donantion, commit, 50%, 90% or can't commit at all and cancel. Not sure if we get any discounts for pledging 100% but time will tell.

Every club doing it differently.
One of our options is to pledge 100%, incentives are 20% discount off your 2021 season membership, an extra four free tickets to be used at any game, and some other as yet to be specified stuff.

Reply from the club:

We have started sending out communications to members regarding their options for this year. All members will have received their email by COB tomorrow.

Just to make sure we were able to manage the volume of calls and emails to our team, we staggered the email send times over this week. We wanted to make sure we had the capacity to deliver our members with the best service possible if they had any questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No seating upgrade for us Gold members for pledging 100%

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
How would they be able to upgrade though? As a Vic Sun member I can’t upgrade but understand that I can’t really upgrade more than what I’ve got.

what is interesting though is there isn’t any mention about Away Sunscreamer

No seating upgrade for us Gold members for pledging 100%

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah
I'm not sure there's any huge advantage with Platinum"benefits" as a family
I'd pretty much decided as a Foundation member I was going to support the Club by pledging 100% - coaches, front office etc all have to be paid
I asked for a refund on parking though
'But
Silver gets upgraded to Gold seating
Platinum gets seating upgrade to The Lounge for 2 games but we get nothing?
I think they should have given Gold members 2 games in the Lounge as well
The signed Guernsey sounds nice though

Yeah
I'd pretty much decided as a Foundation member I was going to support the Club by pledging 100% - coaches, front office etc all have to be paid
'But

Maybe I'm reading this wrongly but the post above by The Victorian showing all the options, if pledging 100%, shows Gold membership get a FREE upgrade to Platinum, receiving Platinum benefits but retain Gold seating......and Platinum get the option to upgrade to 2 games in The Lounge in 2021.....wouldn't that mean that Gold members would now get it too...

Is anyone else having the same troubles as me? I signed up to the AFL Members Kayo subscription however $25 just came out of my account to pay for Kayo even though it was meant to be $2.50 and there has been ZERO sport on offer....

Is anyone else having the same troubles as me? I signed up to the AFL Members Kayo subscription however $25 just came out of my account to pay for Kayo even though it was meant to be $2.50 and there has been ZERO sport on offer....
I was under the impression it was only for a 2 month period. $5 for the 2 month's.

Yeah
'But
I'd imagine the platinum benefits are the platinum version of the merch pack and the pre paid food and beverage credit. but rewarding gold members with a deck or lounge type expierence for a game or 2 would be preferable.

Think that offer was for a limited time. Now we know it will be back within 3 weeks, it goes back to the original price.

I pledged my membership but I also wanted to make a donation but the only donations on the link they provided is for community programs.. has anyone else made donations?
Adjustments.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back