2020 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a Mini Magpie. Not a huge issue, I just got the inevitable "where's my scarf?" when it all arrived

Thought I'd throw it out here before asking the club direct
going by the membership site, it doesn't look like the scarf is included for that age of a child.

He had received one the last few years, agree it's not totally necessary for the little ones though
Contact the club and tell them your boy is disappointed that he didn’t get a scarf this year, as he did previously.
Im sure we have enough in the kitty for them to send him one.

exactly what i was thinking when i messaged you. Western Australians paid about $1000 each on that stadium. Most state taxes are fee based and similar so the load was spread right across the state..... and the costs weren't restricted to beagles or dogturd supporters. But it doesnt just stop there, the new stadium is about 15k more than subi and west australians were billed $2 billion for that. And still there is demand for more seats. .

I actually went to the last beagles match, and the place was in chaos after the game. Trying to get to the train station was an absolute joke where streams of people walked up and down stairs and round corners 10 abreast, squeezed in like battery hens. Standing on railways stations shoulder to shoulder. Standing in doorways in the trains pushed against the doors. Waiting 20 to 30 minutes for the train to get moving....and this is what we get for our $2 billion. I've taken the train home from the MCG on anzac day and it was never as bad as this.
Catching up late on this one.
But I attended a concert at Wembley Stadium in 2017.
60,000 attended.
Wembley Stadium has no parking, only public transport can get you to, and away from the ground.
So at 11pm 60,000 people were looking to go somewhere else.
The “Tube” is the major option. So we all head towards the station. And here is the beauty and experience of the British when it comes to handling such a situation.
Along the (very wide) concourse to the station, which is about a kilometre away, there are stationed people with Stop/Go signs. And boom boxes!
So the crowd is filtered into the station, all the while being entertained by the music generated from the boom boxes.
Credit also to the tube network. A train every few minutes, always full, always away on time.
We‘ve a lot to learn from others. Pity we don’t have the desire to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which level are they on?
Ground level. I think around bay 15. You don’t have a specific seat in the bay just sit wherever

2020-03-03_101635.jpg

These are the 2019 final numbers of memberships for each club. Surely we will break that this year.

Any current numbers available of where we are at now?

What do you think we will get to? My guess is we will easily break through 90,000 plus.

Last edited:
View attachment 832606

These are the final numbers of memberships for each club. Surely we will break that this year.

Any current numbers available of where we are at now?

What do you think we will get to? My guess is we will easily break through 90,000 plus.
If I had to estimate our numbers, I would guess we're at about 70k at the moment.

Query.
if a legends membership that’s converted to Bay Area (lower level) for Round 2 v Richmond you have to select a seat.
if you go through the link via the email you get sent, it takes you to the game etc but then doesn’t let you select a seat. seems confusing, might be a job for a call to the members people.

anyone else notice this?

I am so glad i just moved my seat to the Ponsford, that stupid Bay system already seems like a s**t show

Called, all solved effortlessly.
have the designated seat for R 2.

for those that “moved” category Legends with home seat lower level to the Bay, you do have to select a seat as it’s a big game.

Called, all solved effortlessly.
have the designated seat for R 2.

for those that “moved” category Legends with home seat lower level to the Bay, you do have to select a seat as it’s a big game.
Did you get an email to call? I got one saying I would get an email this week but hadn't so just called and was able to reserve for round 2. Very easy process. Did they tell you which day to call back for Anzac Day?

Very happy with my seat. Undercover on an aisle, perfect

Did you get an email to call? I got one saying I would get an email this week but hadn't so just called and was able to reserve for round 2. Very easy process. Did they tell you which day to call back for Anzac Day?

Very happy with my seat. Undercover on an aisle, perfect
Email.

i called all the same and they locked it in.

i think Anzac Day will be a new link sent etc and then same same; unsure the dates etc

Email.

i called all the same and they locked it in.

i think Anzac Day will be a new link sent etc and then same same; unsure the dates etc
Ok thanks. Concerned now since I didnt get the last email. Might just call every day haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back