2020 Membership discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jjsmitty8

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Antarctica
AFL Club
Collingwood
A bit slack in rolling my membership over, but finally got around to it! Can’t wait for footy to be back, I drive past Marvel most days on the way to work, and despite not being our home ground I’d love to just go in an watch us in a game footy!

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
A bit slack in rolling my membership over, but finally got around to it! Can’t wait for footy to be back, I drive past Marvel most days on the way to work, and despite not being our home ground I’d love to just go in an watch us in a game footy!
It’s an odd ground.
I call it the fridge as can be very cold.
Lots of people it’s ok; less people a bit like the Docklands a bit soulless.

We winning there, then it’s much better.

jjsmitty8

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Antarctica
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s an odd ground.
I call it the fridge as can be very cold.
Lots of people it’s ok; less people a bit like the Docklands a bit soulless.

We winning there, then it’s much better.
It can get very windy and cold, especially through the gates on level 1. I worked at Marvel (Etihad at the time) for 4 years, so I’ve got a lot of fond memories about being there after concerts and games when it’s essentially empty. There’s a sense of tranquility to it after the storm of hosting an event has passed. It’s quite peaceful.

Jen2310

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
It can get very windy and cold, especially through the gates on level 1. I worked at Marvel (Etihad at the time) for 4 years, so I’ve got a lot of fond memories about being there after concerts and games when it’s essentially empty. There’s a sense of tranquility to it after the storm of hosting an event has passed. It’s quite peaceful.
That's for sure. I sit in Aisle 4, and by god it's freezing at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LaCasaBianco

Formerly 'DownTheWing'
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Got mine about one week ago now.
I think the quality of the scarves have deteriorated but the 2020 membership polo is probably the best I can remember and it should be now that we have to pay for it.

CFC2010

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got mine about one week ago now.
I think the quality of the scarves have deteriorated but the 2020 membership polo is probably the best I can remember and it should be now that we have to pay for it.
Agree with the scarf quality but I always get the Polo and thought it was as good as the scarf this year.

I often buy merchandise but I won’t be buying the polo again with my membership unless Adidas sponsors us again.

Top Bottom