Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
Last year there was a change your seat option online, I upgraded after the deadline, so someone else maybe able to explain how it worked.

I can’t find that option on the website this year, perhaps it’s too early or perhaps it’s due to packages being sold out?

i would suggest that there's a deadline date to keep the same seats from this year....after the deadline they might open it up....that's my explanation

My NDIS People say they try and get me and my Carer Cheersqaud Memberships to sit in there
My home seats are a couple of bays over from the cheersquad, and it’s better atmosphere than the upper level. I could see you enjoying it.

Here’s details from the FAQ section:

Attachments

• F078C7E3-15AF-4E79-AC4C-BC7C6248CAC4.jpeg
    F078C7E3-15AF-4E79-AC4C-BC7C6248CAC4.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 231

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last year there was a change your seat option online, I upgraded after the deadline, so someone else maybe able to explain how it worked.

It was an absolute s**t show. I logged on the moment the online seat selection went live and you couldn't actually select anything. Then the phone line to the club went down for a couple of days so you couldn't get through. Finally got through and they were really helpful in the end, but still couldn't change my seats to sit directly next to my partner. Mentioned it in one of the club surveys so might be different this year, but with the emount of legends memebers we have now i don't imagine many seats will open up to allow to much swapping.

My home seats are a couple of bays over from the cheersquad, and it’s better atmosphere than the upper level. I could see you enjoying it.

Here’s details from the FAQ section:

My Home Seats this year are only a few bays away so I just stay there then

PREETY_FLY

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Suns
It was an absolute s**t show. I logged on the moment the online seat selection went live and you couldn't actually select anything. Then the phone line to the club went down for a couple of days so you couldn't get through. Finally got through and they were really helpful in the end, but still couldn't change my seats to sit directly next to my partner. Mentioned it in one of the club surveys so might be different this year, but with the emount of legends memebers we have now i don't imagine many seats will open up to allow to much swapping.

Legends might drop off if we don't make the granny... some of these people only buy the memberships for that purpose. I remember the hassle of last year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will renew my Legends and AFL memberships and most likely the AFLW one.

Can they not wait until after the finals are over ffs. I am nervous thinking about Friday and I am already being asked about next year lol.
Exactly, why do we have to renew even before the finals are done and dusted? Not happy.

Seems so.
Pity.

At least can they spend some money on the club website and have more content and features for us members. It's pretty archaic and basic. Not suited for the 21st century at all.

Pity.

At least can they spend some money on the club website and have more content and features for us members. It's pretty archaic and basic. Not suited for the 21st century at all.
they did change up the set up of the main page recently, but def needs more time spent into it.

Eric_Melvin

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2011
Corio
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm an mcc member so I just get the basic support pack to show as much support as i can afford. I don't need a new scarf every year really, but I feel the quality has dropped significantly, as has the hat. And only offering the hat if you are an auto rollover member (which I currently am) smacks of greed, IMO. What about new members? Or those that maybe can't afford it every year?

Dropping the number of years of membership on the scarf is cheap and lazy. I personally don't care but I'm sure many feel a sense of pride with their number, and for the effort of doing it, it can't be that much of a saver.

Also, FFS, wait til we are finished with finals, surely, before sending this out. More important things to worry about currently!

Does anyone know how and where to send the membership renewal leaflet I got in the mail? There is no return address and no instructions either on the leaflet or online.

I surely don't want to auto renew this month and never consented to a rollover plan. For crying out loud, the 2019 season isn't even over yet and they want us to renew for 2020.

I usually pay when I have planned and have enough funds to spare.

Very unprofessional by the club.

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Does anyone know how and where to send the membership renewal leaflet I got in the mail? There is no return address and no instructions either on the leaflet or online.

I surely don't want to auto renew this month and never consented to a rollover plan. For crying out loud, the 2019 season isn't even over yet and they want us to renew for 2020.

I usually pay when I have planned and have enough funds to spare.

Very unprofessional by the club.

Should have been an envelope with the flyer? Mine had one.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back