2020 Membership discussion

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How good is that? Was your membership part of the rollover? Hopefully start to see them in the next few weeks then

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All of us are on the rollover......it was a nice touch to get a 23 year badge with my membership.

Last edited:

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Did they send you a australia post tracking number? I know someone who got one. If that's what they are doing again, Well done club!

They did Jen

When abouts does membership stuff get sent out? Got an email today vaguely stating they're working on getting it sent out, but how do I obtain this tracking code that Jen2310 was speaking of?
I think Aus Post emails you a tracking number. At least from what I have seen of people that got theirs. But if you got a email saying its gonna be sent out soon, then I imagine you should get it within the next week or two. Just keep an eye out.

Got mine today, don't know about tracking id's.

Nice little touch with the 10, 20 & 29 year membership badges. :thumbsu:

Got mine today, don't know about tracking id's.

Nice little touch with the 10, 20 & 29 year membership badges. :thumbsu:
Didn't quite understand what they were doing with the badges this year.
So there's no scarves? Just badges that show how many years you've been a member?

So there's no scarves? Just badges that show how many years you've been a member?
You get a scarf, but no numbers on the scarf. I believe it just says member 2020 or something. But instead give you badges. Probably cheaper to make lol

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Got a cheapo scarf this year without the years on it but got the badges with the year of membership.

I am at 23 years

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Got a cheapo scarf this year without the years on it but got the badges with the year of membership.

I am at 23 years

How do we feel about the free members upgrade? I’m pretty dirty as I’ve already purchased mine (4 game) and now the same one is on offer as an upgrade to Flexi 10 but not available to members who already purchased theirs.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Random question and not quite sure if this is the right thread just wondering how you would get tickets to the Copeland for next season? Something I wouldn’t mind doing, but never really thought about. Is it easy to get tickets or do they sell out rather quickly?

Don’t take it as gospel, but I’d think once the tickets open for the Copeland, it’s easy enough to get a ticket(s).
As long as the cost is ok for you, can’t see an issue.

I used to go, but that’s a good few years ago. A nice night as it’s all people Collingwood enjoying Collingwood.
My favourite Copeland was 1990 as it was full on happiness.
The next year (1991) was morbid, just following Millane’s death.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
For those in legends designated home seats that are now bays, seems quite alright.
You likely can still sit most games in your preferred seat, just don’t be too late.

ps prefer the scarf with just year on it. But not fussed either way.

How do we feel about the free members upgrade? I’m pretty dirty as I’ve already purchased mine (4 game) and now the same one is on offer as an upgrade to Flexi 10 but not available to members who already purchased theirs.

No complaints here, but having taken advantage of the upgrade for existing members last year I’m not really in the position to.

Having already renewed last year I was able to upgrade from a general admin home to any reserved seat package for just $300. Suffice to say I went top shelf and nabbed a legends.

For those in legends designated home seats that are now bays, seems quite alright.
You likely can still sit most games in your preferred seat, just don’t be too late.

ps prefer the scarf with just year on it. But not fussed either way.
What’s this mean SV? I’m in N11 and have been in the same seats for 12+ years.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What’s this mean SV? I’m in N11 and have been in the same seats for 12+ years.
As I understand those in Legends using the Great Southern Stand with a given seat at Level 1 (that’s the key I think)
Are moved into a number of bays in the middle area not the designated seat.

As I understand level 2 or Ponsford are not affected and if you were level 1 and want the designated seat you. An pick in the Ponsford stand.

Unless you’ve been specifically told by email or mail, likely you’re same dame.

I quite like the Level 1 area and then have a higher vantage point for away games. So nice mix match.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The membership pack rocks.
When did yours arrive?

ive not seen mine :(

I checked my box though my actial home mail is sometimes picked up by my mate so I’ll ask if he’s popped somewhere. We all go to games at times, so could be in a group.

i wants!

When did yours arrive?

ive not seen mine :(

I checked my box though my actial home mail is sometimes picked up by my mate so I’ll ask if he’s popped somewhere. We all go to games at times, so could be in a group.

i wants!
Last week. Fridge magnet is in place for 2020.

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Don’t take it as gospel, but I’d think once the tickets open for the Copeland, it’s easy enough to get a ticket(s).
As long as the cost is ok for you, can’t see an issue.

I used to go, but that’s a good few years ago. A nice night as it’s all people Collingwood enjoying Collingwood.
My favourite Copeland was 1990 as it was full on happiness.
The next year (1991) was morbid, just following Millane’s death.

Cheers you wouldn’t happen to know a ball park price for the tickets would you?

Back