2020 Membership discussion

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cheers you wouldn’t happen to know a ball park price for the tickets would you?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m sure a few years ago it was $250 a pop.
havnt really checked last year or so. But unless it’s dropped a few dollars you’d be looking at 250.

A bit slack in rolling my membership over, but finally got around to it! Can’t wait for footy to be back, I drive past Marvel most days on the way to work, and despite not being our home ground I’d love to just go in an watch us in a game footy!

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
A bit slack in rolling my membership over, but finally got around to it! Can’t wait for footy to be back, I drive past Marvel most days on the way to work, and despite not being our home ground I’d love to just go in an watch us in a game footy!
It’s an odd ground.
I call it the fridge as can be very cold.
Lots of people it’s ok; less people a bit like the Docklands a bit soulless.

We winning there, then it’s much better.

It’s an odd ground.
I call it the fridge as can be very cold.
Lots of people it’s ok; less people a bit like the Docklands a bit soulless.

We winning there, then it’s much better.
It can get very windy and cold, especially through the gates on level 1. I worked at Marvel (Etihad at the time) for 4 years, so I’ve got a lot of fond memories about being there after concerts and games when it’s essentially empty. There’s a sense of tranquility to it after the storm of hosting an event has passed. It’s quite peaceful.

It can get very windy and cold, especially through the gates on level 1. I worked at Marvel (Etihad at the time) for 4 years, so I’ve got a lot of fond memories about being there after concerts and games when it’s essentially empty. There’s a sense of tranquility to it after the storm of hosting an event has passed. It’s quite peaceful.
That's for sure. I sit in Aisle 4, and by god it's freezing at times.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's for sure. I sit in Aisle 4, and by god it's freezing at times.
its a fridge, like Bogotá (capital of Colombia which is nicknamed The Fridge).

Got mine yesterday!

EKxbv25U8AAzjcF.jpg

DaicosianMarvels

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got mine about one week ago now.
I think the quality of the scarves have deteriorated but the 2020 membership polo is probably the best I can remember and it should be now that we have to pay for it.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got mine about one week ago now.
I think the quality of the scarves have deteriorated but the 2020 membership polo is probably the best I can remember and it should be now that we have to pay for it.

Agree with the scarf quality but I always get the Polo and thought it was as good as the scarf this year.

I often buy merchandise but I won’t be buying the polo again with my membership unless Adidas sponsors us again.

While on the topic of omens, Collingwood drew the Grand Final in both the years dad turned 18 and I turned 18.

Ill revert back with details of our next drawn grand final when I have a son.
My dad was 19 in 1990, I'll be 19 next year...

Back