Opinion 2020 membership renewal

If Ken remains senior coach will you be renewing for 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 77 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 83 51.9%

• Total voters

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
1580784209649.png

Increase ... 278 from last Wednesday

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Has anyone received their Club 1870 jackets yet?

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Jumped back on board just now and instantly felt connected again. Spending the entire off season angry with Ken and all things Ports is enough to do your head in.

Entry to Maggies home games thrown in equals bonus AND bargain. Each to their own but I feel better already. See you all next Friday.

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jumped back on board just now and instantly felt connected again. Spending the entire off season angry with Ken and all things Ports is enough to do your head in.

Entry to Maggies home games thrown in equals bonus AND bargain. Each to their own but I feel better already. See you all next Friday.

see you at the footy !

Has anyone received their Club 1870 jackets yet?
I got an email 16 Jan saying I can pick them up at the club. Can't remember ticking a box sayong mail it to me.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
I recall the option of picking two players (I assumed both to appear on the ticket, but maybe I read it incorrectly) - I chose Duursma and Hodges, but it only has Hodges (which is still ok). Not sure what happened to Duurs though :think:
I picked the logo to be on my card but when I clicked next it asked me to pick a player and there was no option to bypass so I just cancelled out as I wanted the logo on the card. There was nothing on that page I could see to explain you had to pick a player.

I picked the logo to be on my card but when I clicked next it asked me to pick a player and there was no option to bypass so I just cancelled out as I wanted the logo on the card. There was nothing on that page I could see to explain you had to pick a player.
The logo was an option.

Followed up with the club yesterday re my memberships packs. Seems ours were all lost in the post.

Talking to a few people, this seemed to be a common occurrence this year.
Any thoughts on why that would be? Different packaging? Distribution?

GoTheMightyCrows

Bigfooty Visionary
Oct 8, 2019
Highland, Albuquerque
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Followed up with the club yesterday re my memberships packs. Seems ours were all lost in the post.

In the past few months I have had Aust Post confirm to me that they have lost parcels that I have sent (with tracking numbers attached) where they have issued me with refunds and later have the parcels rock up out of nowhere. These parcels have been non-footy club related.
I normally don't have any issues with Aust Post until recently.

Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers

Apparently my membership pack was returned to PAFC due to an unknown address.....hasn’t changed in the almost 12 years I’ve been here.
Funnily enough the shirt i ordered from the online shop actually arrived at the very same address within a week of ordering.
Obviously something has changed with the distribution of membership packages.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
Apparently my membership pack was returned to PAFC due to an unknown address.....hasn’t changed in the almost 12 years I’ve been here.
Funnily enough the shirt i ordered from the online shop actually arrived at the very same address within a week of ordering.
Obviously something has changed with the distribution of membership packages.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Or maybe it was a glitch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back