Opinion 2020 membership renewal

If Ken remains senior coach will you be renewing for 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 77 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 83 51.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

REH would you happen to know a rough figure for Club 1870/BD/Platinum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't talked to the club about it since about 2015 and I know since then they introduced Platinum A and Platinum B but back then it was approx;
Club 1870 = 300 they have capped this at 300 but wouldn't be surprised if its 10 or 20 more than the cap
Black Diamond 1200 /1500
Platinum 7,000
Power Essential in Western Stand 6,000. Think they were GF guarantee back then.

The ones sitting idle would cost too much to bring back into service just for a few flights i would think.
Get ScoMo to help part pay for 25,000 Aussies wanting to get home for Christmas and Qantas and Virgin can start servicing them now and do some test runs during the finals.

Certainly a good point. I think there will be plenty of people who just won't be able to get up there. Much harder to drive there (with NSW border restrictions with SA youre looking at driving via Birdsville over 2 days), & flights will be through the roof as per normal on grand final week.
Book cheap flights now, there was a Friday frenzy to both Brisbane and Gold Coast on the 4th, with a change the flight option, extra cost of about $40. I have. But I'm lucky I have a sister on the Gold Coast and if we don't make the GF I will change flight to November and spend a few days working on her business matters, instead of post GF.

Book cheap flights now, there was a Friday frenzy to both Brisbane and Gold Coast on the 4th, with a change the flight option, extra cost of about $40. I have. But I'm lucky I have a sister on the Gold Coast and if we don't make the GF I will change flight to November and spend a few days working on her business matters, instead of post GF.

Yeah I've got got 400k virgin velocity points up my sleeve right now so if we make it to the big one I won't have any troubles using them to get up there for the big game!

Back