Opinion 2020 membership renewal

If Ken remains senior coach will you be renewing for 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 77 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 83 51.9%

• Total voters
As others have said I'll renew to keep my seats I'd never get back if I didn't but I will definitely not be attending all 11 home games. In fact I'm planning to head OS for a couple of weeks during the season which is something I've never considered doing.

PowerLil

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Could never imagine not going. MrC is on the brink, complains about ''watching this sh*t" and paying $9.50 for a Hahn Super Dry, youngest offspring MrC has already dropped off, MissC has a partner in the armed services and picks and chooses, oldest offspring MrC is a diehard like me. We have fantastic seats and don't want to lose them. Sack that galoot Port then I won't need to make this decision.

This toxic thread will only help to destroy the club we love. Id rather not turn into Fitzroy thanks.

Find other ways to let the club know you are unhappy but don't start stroking not buying memberships coz you don't like the coach.

The Richmond thing with chook poo was brilliant

Waiting for the day before the end of this season when some wit dumps a broken generator at Alberton, labeled “Destroyed by operator. Operator sacked”.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Greymatter

Senior List
Jan 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The amount of work that had to be done to pry the club from the SANFL’s clutches, while simultaneously breaking the Williams/Primus chokehold, only to have a breakfast tele host as dictator signing off on that ridiculous contract extension for a coach who has achieved six-sixths of farquhar amokachi.

If you pitched this story to Netflix they’d tell you to p¡ss off to Presto.
How to get away with murder(ing a 149-year-old football club)

David Puddy

All Australian
Aug 19, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If I was to renew, it would purely be for my reserved seat.

However, that seat will remain empty until Ken Hinkley is gone starting from this weekend.

I buy junior memberships for my grandchildren. If I don't, their Collingwood-supporting father is happy to step in and convert them. What is your collective advice, oh sage oracles of the NoMoreKen board??
Dare I say it, if the coach stays let them go for Collingwood?

I'll renew but I'll be very selective about the games I go to.

The only power you have as a supporter is by having a membership. Don't throw it away lightly, no matter who the coach is, nor how long we've not played finals.

It's not a stretch to say that if too many people drop off, then we won't have a club to support, even passively.

Make your protests in more productive ways.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
I buy junior memberships for my grandchildren. If I don't, their Collingwood-supporting father is happy to step in and convert them. What is your collective advice, oh sage oracles of the NoMoreKen board??
We've bought my nephew PA memberships every year since he was born. He now goes for Collingwood

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Boxx

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I absolutely will be renewing!
3x club 1870, 2x Black Diamond!

PJ Power, just need a few STEMIs to pay for them! Hahaha

Keep buying.

Collingwood, Port Adelaide...

In The End There's Only One Winner

1441614258689.jpg

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't see myself going to anymore games this year. This will be my form of protest.

I'm assuming Hinkley's not going to get sacked until next year because the heirachy are weak willed and financially in the sh!tter.

The financial issues will be compounded by keeping Ken and we'll be in dire straits by this time next season both on and off the field. It really is a catch 22 of Koch and Thomas' making.

What a disaster.

If the club sacked Hinkley now, bought in a young coach with real ideas and man management and said we are going to play the kids next year, I'd buy an extra membership.

Can't see myself going to anymore games this year. This will be my form of protest.

I'm assuming Hinkley's not going to get sacked until next year because the heirachy are weak willed and financially in the sh!tter.

The financial issues will be compounded by keeping Ken and we'll be in dire straits by this time next season both on and off the field. It really is a catch 22 of Koch and Thomas' making.

What a disaster.

If the club sacked Hinkley now, bought in a young coach with real ideas and man management and said we are going to play the kids next year, I'd buy an extra membership.
I've booked flights to Melbourne for the North game, decided I'll just have a weekend away instead and give the game a miss.

That's baaaad!

I'm even contemplating whether I'll go Saturday, that's REALLY baaad! (spoiler, I will (probably)).

The reserved seat Gods shined on us this year. Our reserved seats are next to 2 stunners and they said they are definitely renewing which means I really have to renew. They even bought us beers last game.
This is certainly good enough reason. Way ahead of any actual football reasons.

A greater cause: keep buying.

Back