Opinion 2020 membership renewal

If Ken remains senior coach will you be renewing for 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 77 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 83 51.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great idea.

Or alternatively, buy a prison bars guernsey and gift it to a kid or newcomer to Australia who looks like they could be swayed.
Or buy a prison bars gurensey for the club to put up at games.

Imagine if 5k seats had prison bars all bought by passionate fans. What a story that would make in the media.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Has anyone who pledged with the tax stuff, also not received that receipt?

I've not received anything. No emails. No phone calls. Nada.

We're talking a couple of thousand worth of pledge too.

It is for anyone who pledged 100%

1. 100% Pledge

1.1 Members who pledge the full amount of their 2020 membership will receive the following benefits;
  • Port Store voucher (see item 10)
  • Access to Member Exclusive content via the official Club app

9. Port Store vouchers

9.1 Port Store vouchers will be provided based on the following structure, per membership;

• $100 Club 1870, Black Diamond memberships
  • $70 Platinum memberships
  • $50 Gold and Silver memberships
  • $40 11 Game Victorian and 11 Game General Admission memberships
  • $30 6 game, 5 game, 3 game, Victorian, Magpies and Interstate memberships
9.2 Port Store vouchers will have an expiry date of 31 October 2020.

9.3 Port Store vouchers will be emailed to eligible members from 15 June 2020.

9.4 Port Store vouchers can only be used in store at Port Store, Brougham Place, Alberton.

9.5 Port Store vouchers must be used in full, in one transaction and presented at the time of purchase.

9.6 Port Store vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

9.7 Phone orders will be permitted for Interstate members by calling the Port Store on (08) 8447 9911. Postage fees will apply.

9.8 The Port Store will re-open on Wednesday 3 June with adjusted opening hours – Tuesday to Saturday 11am-3pm. Social distancing policies will apply with a maximum of 10 customers permitted in store at one time.

The members that chose the tax option are considered as 100% pledge

I would happily donate my voucher back if I knew for certain that it was going to someone in desperate need.

Anyone on here with connections who could get this up and running?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reading the fine print, you can only use the vouchers once - not go back another time to the shop to spend the "unused" balance.

So bear in mind that if you don't spend the full amount of the voucher value on your one and only visit, then you effectively lose that balance. Which I'm ok with tbh, but a point to be aware of.

I pledged with the tax refund and got $70 voucher
That means you are a platinum member. 100% pledgers tax deduction or no tax deduction are rewarded as follows

9. Port Store Vouchers
9.1 Port Store vouchers will be provided based on the following structure, per membership;

That means you are a platinum member. 100% pledgers tax deduction or no tax deduction are rewarded as follows

9. Port Store Vouchers

Still yet to get anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I contacted yesterday regarding the voucher as I had not heard anything since selecting my pledge option. Was told gold and silver memberships are receiving their vouchers starting this week. I got the impression higher class membership category notifications had been completed and they are now processing gold and silver categories. A mate (who is essential gold like myself) received his voucher yesterday by email so I expect to receive the email during the course of this week or possibly next.

9. Port Store Vouchers
Ah that explains it

Am waiting on that receipt so I can do my tax. Clubs completely ****ed my membership accounts so no idea where the wifes stuff going, I got her voucher but her account doesn't show under mine but it doesn't show in hers either lol.

Back