2020 Membership slogan ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Back in the early 90s there was a sticker I had (and still have somewhere!) that was:
“Join the fight for the red and the white”

Obviously times were different, and had different meaning, but perhaps:

“Join the fight WITH the red and the white”

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
"The year Reid achieves his potential"

(another good running joke on the Swans board)

I think the Bombers are going to stick with "Whatever it takes".
That was a cracker for the 2012 season, the injection year.

The other one I liked was Carlton's "They know we're coming" based on their rise up the ladder the previous season only for them to immediately go into free fall to some Spoons!

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
That was a cracker for the 2012 season, the injection year.

The other one I liked was Carlton's "They know we're coming" based on their rise up the ladder the previous season only for them to immediately go into free fall to some Spoons!
apparently that was a shortened version of "They know we're coming for the wooden spoon".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back