Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
That's not an every day jump
I wonder what's behind this 4K jump?
The normal order now to guarantee you receive the membership pack by Christmas! promotion stuff.

Exactly one year ago:
Nice increase.

38,420 as at 4th December.

Still seems pretty crazy that we've not far off 50k in early December, and nearly 10.5k better than this time last year.

ChrisKaias

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
I hate to rain on any conspiracy but I got my usual Carlton membership 'thank you for joining' email today, and I'm an AFL Member who has automatic rollover every year. I got the same email 3 December last year.

The jump is pretty clearly just the AFL Members with Carlton club support who pay by direct debit/rollover.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
I hate to rain on any conspiracy but I got my usual Carlton membership 'thank you for joining' email today, and I'm an AFL Member who has automatic rollover every year. I got the same email 3 December last year.

The jump is pretty clearly just the AFL Members with Carlton club support who pay by direct debit/rollover.

So much for the conspiracy theorists :tearsofjoy:

December 4 and we're pushing 50k already?

We are absolutely flying.

Say what you will about Liddle, but in this area he is very clearly delivering in spades.
It wasn't long ago, we were struggling to get 50k members all up for the year - someone had to buy a few thousand memberships for us to reach that number!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Aphrodite where is that same time last year thingie ma giggy??

The link is in my OP Crushy

Same time as last year - 38,420

not sure I give a rats where it is coming from, chris, as long as it keeps heading north!

Back