Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to rain on any conspiracy but I got my usual Carlton membership 'thank you for joining' email today, and I'm an AFL Member who has automatic rollover every year. I got the same email 3 December last year.

The jump is pretty clearly just the AFL Members with Carlton club support who pay by direct debit/rollover.

:thumbsu:

AFL memberships went through the system, AFL membership fees are paid on the 28th of Nov. Got my email from the club today saying welcome aboard.

So a one off bump of usual members re-signing.

I hate to rain on any conspiracy but I got my usual Carlton membership 'thank you for joining' email today, and I'm an AFL Member who has automatic rollover every year. I got the same email 3 December last year.

The jump is pretty clearly just the AFL Members with Carlton club support who pay by direct debit/rollover.

Really? Where were they 2 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“Our club is flying”?

The way the club has treated a favourite son doesn’t pass the smell test.

Well it is to this point. How can we tell how many memberships cancel or decide against signing up as a result of this event though? We will just look at the bottom line.

If we get 68k, could we have got 75k? No way of knowing.

Well it is to this point. How can we tell how many memberships cancel or decide against signing up as a result of this event though? We will just look at the bottom line.

If we get 68k, could we have got 75k? No way of knowing.

You’re totally right. I guess I am just irritated about what has happened but it has nothing to do with our membership numbers which have been amazing. Wrong thread to discuss it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the Club sets its sights on 75,000 members in 2020, it marks the first time ever that the Blues have hit 50,000 members pre-Christmas.

With over 5,000 new members signed on, Carlton is tracking more than 10,000 members year on year and the enthusiasm among the Carlton faithful is palpable for the upcoming AFL and AFLW seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
50k disgruntled members......whatever will we do....... woe is us, sackcloth and ashes, armageddon approaches, women, children & conspiracy theorists first into the lifeboats......

50k disgruntled members......whatever will we do....... woe is us, sackcloth and ashes, armageddon approaches, women, children & conspiracy theorists first into the lifeboats......
Bloody mgmt & their sub committees; why did we buy lifeboats without paying off the debts first?
:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back