Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice and convenient milestone to reach after the week we've had....

Don't doubt the tally is real, but I'd say the timing was massaged a little. And the number is conspicuously round. Like they got to 50K and thought '**** it, let's just down tools and head to the pub'.

I think I was the 50,000th!!!!

I rang up the AFL the other day to enquire why my auto renewal hadn't automatically renewed....apparently all my details were correct but for some reason the system didn't process the transaction.

Got my confirmation 'welcome back' email from the club this morning, so I'm confident mine was the 50,000th 🤪

The orchestrating of the release is understandable and It’s had its cathartic affect.
Passion and parochialism can if misdirected be dangerous, we all love SOS anyone that has seen Sergio and Big Nick play will be sad to see our icon whom has given so much being thrashed about a bit.
However it’s a watershed moment for the club and supporters alike , CFC is more robust and professional, more than it’s been for many decades, embrace the reinvigorated CFC because more positive good times are here to stay.

I rang up the AFL the other day to enquire why my auto renewal hadn't automatically renewed....apparently all my details were correct but for some reason the system didn't process the transaction.

Got my confirmation 'welcome back' email from the club this morning, so I'm confident mine was the 50,000th 🤪
mine actually

Only 50,000th if you get a random email with a free iPhone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As at 17th December ...

15765339575274584335df7ffc522ea0_desktop.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back