Club Mgmt. 2020 Membership Thread - Membership survey has been sent out (check your email)

Remove this Banner Ad

"List 5 words that come to mind when you think of the EFC"

Directionless, Dysfunction, Cronyism, History, Outdated

The wife was reading over my shoulder as I responded and feels I may have been a tad harsh...
sugar coated.

"you bring me no joy" :p

Yeah it's in my blood, I'll be signing up again. Can't really help it.

Didn't stop me roasting certain elements in the survey though.

Supporting Essendon is like playing a pokie machine - you only get 20% back of what you put in.

You are literally paying for disappointment but you literally cant help yourself doing it.

There should be an Essendon member helpline

Supporting Essendon is like playing a pokie machine - you only get 20% back of what you put in.

You are literally paying for disappointment but you literally cant help yourself doing it.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at that statement lol

13BOMBERS HELPLINE - If it's no longer fun, walk away... then run!

Did anybody else take the signed jumper?

I got an email yesterday saying that they were delayed and wouldn't be available Round 1.

Today I got another email. The Club will frame my delayed jumper for $350.
I got the same. And my delay is extra delayed because I picked Hurls (understandable though)

I got the same. And my delay is extra delayed because I picked Hurls (understandable though)
Definitely understandable re Hurls. I'm not too sure what the hold-up on the other EFC listed players would be though (I chose Dyson).

It's pretty poor timing with the delay email then immediately following up with a "give us your money" email.

Personally, I would have sent the frame email a few weeks before R1 and then sent the delay email this week. Feels like a bit of a cash grab now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back