Club Mgmt. 2020 Membership Thread - Membership survey has been sent out (check your email)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Can you still get home and away reserved seats or is that just for people who already had it?

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
? It's literally an email that went out to all 2019 members a couple of days ago to catch them up with off-season news etc. Not everyone spends their days on bigfooty checking for new developments lol

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
? It's literally an email that went out to all 2019 members a couple of days ago to catch them up with off-season news etc. Not everyone spends their days on bigfooty checking for new developments lol
Huh? I think you misread my post. Although that's my fault

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
A link and a gif are not exactly enlightening so...
Yeah sorry.

It was more about this:
We will demand hunger, relentless endeavour and greater consistency. But there is a genuine air of excitement and commitment across the whole club for this next phase at our football club. And we don’t lose sight that put simply, our goal is to win premierships. That is what we are building towards.

Kinda like a heard it all before sort of thing. Anyway.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

giphy.gif

Buried at the bottom in paragraphs 13 and 14:

"I also notify our members that the current terms of club directors Simon Madden and Andrew Muir will come to an end at this year’s AGM (on Thursday, December 5), meaning that there will be two vacancies for election to the EssendonBoard this year.

Both Simon and Andrew will be standing for re-election and nominations for other candidates remain open until Thursday, October 31, 2019."

They don't want people voting, as usual.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Buried at the bottom in paragraphs 13 and 14:

"I also notify our members that the current terms of club directors Simon Madden and Andrew Muir will come to an end at this year’s AGM (on Thursday, December 5), meaning that there will be two vacancies for election to the EssendonBoard this year.

Both Simon and Andrew will be standing for re-election and nominations for other candidates remain open until Thursday, October 31, 2019."

They don't want people voting, as usual.

Tbf we had a highly publicised election in the middle of biggest disaster in club history and about 5 people voted, so it won’t make much of a difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

48th year coming up. fu** they don’t muck around with smashing the account !
good work. At 48 years was it ever in doubt? At 50 years I hear they offer 50% discount.

* merchandise.
**Discontinued lines only
*** limit 1 item per customer

dave10

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
i think i'm at 13 yrs in 2020. Slowly catching ..
So advantage members rolled over on Monday..

What’s the membership tally?

I think the club will find it challenging growing membership in 2020. It’s been a lacklustre post season with apparent
discontent and questions marks with coaching and injury management still to be answered creating a much more sober feeling compared the recent years past.

dave10

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
What’s the current tally. Rollovers were nearly a month ago. In previous years the tally would be on the website and updates via twitter etc. All very quiet this year. A sign of how its tracking perhaps?

What’s the current tally. Rollovers were nearly a month ago. In previous years the tally would be on the website and updates via twitter etc. All very quiet this year. A sign of how its tracking perhaps?
Is it normally published before the AGM and the draft? I’d have thought December

Yes, they normally announce the tally the day after the rollover happens
They probably learned from last year if that is the case. I work on some membership projects and over a third of the people that cancel, cancel when the payment is processed - they ignore the renewals notice, the renewal reminder and the reminder that they received a renewal reminder.

Great idea. I'd be up for that too, although I'd want the lower performer fitness versions!

It would be better also than 'Robo-Doiyson' who just called me to wish me a merry christmas!

Back