Club Mgmt. 2020 Membership Thread - Membership survey has been sent out (check your email)

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon and all clubs will be making a show of free and discounted 2020 merchandise because it would be destined for the bin with no games to flog it at.

Essendon and all clubs will be making a show of free and discounted 2020 merchandise because it would be destined for the bin with no games to flog it at.
Nope.

Try again.

2020 merchandise he's getting is arguably worthless and would've been destined for the bin.
Laughable. I have an old jumper with around 40 different signatures on it. For too small for me now but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Getting a free jumper with a couple of autographs on it from your favourite players isn't "arguably worthless".

It's interesting Joe is on offer for a signed jumper.

Also, for what it's worth, (this is direct from the Club):

A new Kayo offer is currently being worked on between the AFL and Kayo and will be communicated to our members if and when a deal is struck, unfortunately nothing conclusive at this stage.

Stupid me didn't cancel the $2.50 promo and got stung $25.00.

The question (hardship aside) shouldn’t be “Which option will you take?” The question is “Who’s signing your jumper?”

I’ve got a #5 and a #43 coming my way👍🏻

The question (hardship aside) shouldn’t be “Which option will you take?” The question is “Who’s signing your jumper?”

I’ve got a #5 and a #43 coming my way👍🏻
True. Myself and Mrs Ant have been lucky our jobs have been deemed essential so have been working all they way through. I am getting #18 on the basis he is getting toward the end so I will get it framed.

I've had a little hiatis from membership. We had high mark for 10 odd years...4 people in my family. As my kids were both playing basketball on Saturdays...and footy on a Sunday afternoon (and I was always an assistant coach), we were starting to miss a lot of games. The saga was the straw that broke the camel's back, and we just watched from home and attended the odd game when we could.

Boys are now 17 and 19. One still plays BB and Footy, the other's main sport is cricket so that is no problem for him. We will definitely be rejoining...but not as high mark. When crowds are allowed back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great move by the club in offering the signed jumpers. I think that's great of them.

My work situation has not changed through this so was always happy for the club to keep my money and I was not expecting anything in return.

The hard part is deciding on the jumper number. For sentimental reasons I'm leaning towards hooker or hurley. But I'm also throwing in mcgrath as an option and parish as #3 is my favourite number.

Hi all ,

My partner goes for essendon. He is a member and wants a gurnsey as part of his membership,has anyone heard of this? He has been trying to contact the club but hasn't had a response
He is a flexi home and away member this year and is dissapointed that the club hasnt contacted him at all he really wants this gurnsey. Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks

Thanks

Is the payment upto date? And has he checked the email in which his membership is part of (it could be a different one to what he may assume, I would suggest logging on to the membership site to check) . I think the only option is to pester the club about it, through multiple means (but I think tomorrow is the last day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back