Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

What are you doing with your membership for 2020?

• Current Gold Member downgrading to Silver

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Current Silver member downgrading to Bronze (3 game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Gold/Silver/Bronze member not renewing at all

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Will only renew if you see active change in footy department/EXTERNAL review process

Votes: 40 27.6%
  • Keeping membership at same level/higher as 2019

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A friend just cancelled his silver membership. Was a bit annoyed that the club wouldnt refund the first $50 payment but I guess thats his own fault for forgetting to call them the week before and cancel it

Hey friends, selling my membership next year. I have a 1 year visa for Canada starting Feb so won't make any games. It's a gold membership, seats are in the wanganeen stand (the stand to the left of the hill if you are standing on the hill facing the oval).

Seats are quite high up but give a great view. Sell for $500. If Crows make the grand final I'll come back for that. It's possible I will sell it next year if I manage to find a way to travel America and Mexico after Canada.

Seats are with my mates who are a great laugh and enjoy a beer at the game.

I'm in Thailand at the moment so flick me an inbox and I'll get back to you asap.
Be careful, you’re breaking clause 5 in the terms and conditions

Be careful, you’re breaking clause 5 in the terms and conditions

Perhaps they should make the buy back program a straight swap to someone who wants it rather than refunding a fraction of the already ridiculously overpriced membership, then profiting even further on the seat.

We all three got renewal advices in the mail. You would have too unless you’ve moved?
OK everyone has told me they all received their notices. I think I will have to have a talk with my wife. She dislikes footy, cricket, in fact all sports. She mat have thrown my renewals in the bid. All I can is I didnt receive the notices. Anyway it doesn't matter at the moment because I finally got through and I stopped the renewal. I will hold off until I see how the club ends up communicating their response to the final outcome of the review. I also want to see who they place in the vacant positions. But I am pleased with the removal of 2 culprits but I still believe that more heads should roll.

OK everyone has told me they all received their notices. I think I will have to have a talk with my wife. She dislikes footy, cricket, in fact all sports. She mat have thrown my renewals in the bid. All I can is I didnt receive the notices. Anyway it doesn't matter at the moment because I finally got through and I stopped the renewal. I will hold off until I see how the club ends up communicating their response to the final outcome of the review. I also want to see who they place in the vacant positions. But I am pleased with the removal of 2 culprits but I still believe that more heads should roll.
You’re not going to hear any more about the review, nor will you see more heads roll before you have to decide. Chapman is here for at least another year and Roo if does step aside it won’t be before then either.

The only things you’ll know is who is the footy ops manager and assistant coach. Plus maybe Hart might go but looking unlikely.

Was intending to downgrade our tix from gold to silver, but never got around to it.

So I guess I'm going into 2020 with two gold memberships.
I downgraded gold to silver on the phone just yesterday so it may not be too late

I went the Thermos.

Have too many hats, never wear scarves and plenty of water bottles in the house.

Of course I will need to make my coffee "Irish" on game day....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
For some strange reason I went the thermos too. In Brisbane! 😳

You’re not going to hear any more about the review, nor will you see more heads roll before you have to decide. Chapman is here for at least another year and Roo if does step aside it won’t be before then either.

The only things you’ll know is who is the footy ops manager and assistant coach. Plus maybe Hart might go but looking unlikely.
I thought there was a call from the Adelaide media for decisions to be made about Fagan, Roo and Chapman. I must have misread it. If all we are going to hear about the review is what has already been said then I will just have to sit back and see what develops. Still hoping that we get some quality people into those vacancies.

I have continued with my interstate membership and my pet membership.

I don't really get any benefits out of them, but it gives me a way to give some money back to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I downgraded both our season tickets. If I'm still unhappy this time next year I'll cancel entirely.

through sheer laziness, I’m fully committed to Gold, AFLW and AO memberships. I sent my email to Fagan, but I’ve failed to diminish my support for the club. But, I did change our AO club support from us to Port, so I hope there’ssom there.

through sheer laziness, I’m fully committed to Gold, AFLW and AO memberships. I sent my email to Fagan, but I’ve failed to diminish my support for the club. But, I did change our AO club support from us to Port, so I hope there’ssom there.
WTF would you support THEM? 😳

Back