Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

What are you doing with your membership for 2020?

• Current Gold Member downgrading to Silver

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Current Silver member downgrading to Bronze (3 game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Gold/Silver/Bronze member not renewing at all

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Will only renew if you see active change in footy department/EXTERNAL review process

Votes: 40 27.6%
  • Keeping membership at same level/higher as 2019

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballot details have been released by the club, and it looks like it'll be run similar to the GF ballot, but based on pledges.

Priority 1: 100% pledger season ticket holders
Priority 2: 50-75% pledger season ticket holders
Priority 3: less than 50% pledger season ticket holders, other members who have pledged any amount

I think this is a fair order for the ballot. I'd say most/all of priority 1 would get tickets, as will some priority 2's. I'd be surprised if any drip down to priority 3 to be honest.

I also believe those who sit in the CSG bay (and pledged) have a guaranteed ticket to the game.
I attend the footy with my dad

he pledged 100%, I pledged 75%
What category would we fall into?

I think any pledge will get you a gig in the ballot.

I await those that sought a full refund to now whinge about not getting first dibs on a ticket.

I can't imagine anyone would be regretting getting a refund and missing out on the possibility of watching our s**t show unfold live.

You can't seriously think he posted that deliberately.

I can because I know how technology works.

I'd say it was just some s**t talking banter before the game and tbh I wouldn't have had a problem if that's what it was, I'd have found it pretty amusing. But the lies are just an eyeroll.

So you think he deliberately posted that to Twitter?

I think someone deliberately posted it to twitter.

Could have been him, could have been a mate attempting to troll him.

Apps simply don't operate in a way that would allow his version of events to have ANY chance of being true. Take it from someone who worked as a software developer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though we are playing crap. I am super jealous to anyone who is successful in the ballot. Even though I have continued with my monthly payments to Crows Gold Upgrade i cancelled and refunded my SMA which is my ticket.

Even though we are playing crap. I am super jealous to anyone who is successful in the ballot. Even though I have continued with my monthly payments to Crows Gold Upgrade i cancelled and refunded my SMA which is my ticket.

I didn't do anything with mine, which I think gets credited for next year. I'll register and you can have my tickets if I win.

I didn't do anything with mine, which I think gets credited for next year. I'll register and you can have my tickets if I win.
Thanks for that. Sounds like their gone now anyway. Yes SMA that do noting get credited to next year. Nick from SMA assured me that I would still be able to renew next year so I took the refund.

Back