Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

What are you doing with your membership for 2020?

• Current Gold Member downgrading to Silver

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Current Silver member downgrading to Bronze (3 game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Gold/Silver/Bronze member not renewing at all

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Will only renew if you see active change in footy department/EXTERNAL review process

Votes: 40 27.6%
  • Keeping membership at same level/higher as 2019

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So based on the honour board thing we had approximately the following number of pledges at or above 50%

100% - 20,780
75% - 1520
50% - 9440

The rest would be lower pledge amounts, roll overs and cancellations I guess.
But how many of that 20780 was pledges, or CBf responding to email.

I know my dad was in the cbf boat and that left him as 100% and priority 1 tickets.

But how many of that 20780 was pledges, or CBf responding to email.

I know my dad was in the cbf boat and that left him as 100% and priority 1 tickets.
I voted CBFed.

I wonder how many of the 20,780 are 11 game members compared to 3 game members?

I guess we will be able to work that out when we release the 2020 annual report. I will leave it to the Board Member from Pt Macdonnell to provide the commentary 😉.

Will renew to the mens team
Might lower my level on the womens.

Ive heard whispers the aflw will go to a hub next season, if this happens and there's nothing in adelaide,

Will still support them, but I wont fork out the extra money for grandstand seats.

So logged into my account to have a look to see if there is a giant cancel button (surprise there's not), guess I'll call them tomorrow.

Anyone have any idea WTF this is? It's for my seat which I pay for upfront every year. Has '20DUMUpFront' which was paid in full around this time last year. I took the 50% refund option for my membership this year.

1604475735044.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Memberships x 3 cancelled.
They are interstate memberships and I didn’t see a game last year. I can’t see myself picking it up again either as very dissatisfied with this clubs direction and certainly don’t want to be adding to the VFL coffers. I hate the V/AFL with a passion. I’d rather get a memberships with Norwood but I live in Qld so won’t do that either.

So logged into my account to have a look to see if there is a giant cancel button (surprise there's not), guess I'll call them tomorrow.

Anyone have any idea WTF this is? It's for my seat which I pay for upfront every year. Has '20DUMUpFront' which was paid in full around this time last year. I took the 50% refund option for my membership this year.

View attachment 1003306

Gave them a call, if anyone else is worried about the 2020 stuff above it's just due to the pledge this year, was advised to ignore.

The lady I spoke to was clearly a fan and not too happy about the Crouch situation either, but I'll give it a week before I commit to cancelling or not.

Only 1 member of the 2017 sticker left

And we made him captain

View attachment 1004216
Isn't the third person David Mackay?

So 2 people left

Isn't the third person David Mackay?

So 2 people left
I thought it was JJ :D

Back