Opinion 2020 Membership. What are you doing?

What are you doing with your membership for 2020?

• Current Gold Member downgrading to Silver

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • Current Silver member downgrading to Bronze (3 game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Current Gold/Silver/Bronze member not renewing at all

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Will only renew if you see active change in footy department/EXTERNAL review process

Votes: 40 27.6%
  • Keeping membership at same level/higher as 2019

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah it is $30. SMA are free. You got to enter your barcode

Just got mine for free
I used the password
wouldnt let me select bays
put me in 205
Charged me $50 each rather than $30

Weird I could select bays
on the computer its letting me select
but not on my phone (which is what I had to do at 11 from work, as we dont have internet access at work)

My mates and I like to go to a few away matches each year.

We paid $50 each for seats in the Medallion Club area and saved a fortune on airfares and accomodation for this away match. I’m not complaining.........but a win would be nice.

How does Ticketek have a meltdown for a 5:10pm Tuesday game for selected members.

Log in, got an awesome seat, get to the end - oops, there's a problem, go back and try again. Go and try again, sorry you've already used your barcode. Nothing in the order history.

So I try another device. The good news - it worked. The bad news, I have a crappier seat.

How does Ticketek have a meltdown for a 5:10pm Tuesday game for selected members.

Log in, got an awesome seat, get to the end - oops, there's a problem, go back and try again. Go and try again, sorry you've already used your barcode. Nothing in the order history.

So I try another device. The good news - it worked. The bad news, I have a crappier seat.
bandwagon out in force?

Keep selecting one of the 400 bays (saying 8+ tickets available)
wont let me select and kept putting me in a similar position on the other side of the ground, but near the back (R-DD)
Stop selecting 400 bays and it's bouncing me around the 100 level

Decide to try 544 (Where the Crows were going to put us in season 1 at AO before we saw 2 available seats in 537 and took them)
And alas, get tickets instantly in row B. Ill take that. We were going to get row A, so nearly exactly what the club wanted to give us initially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to the Crows hero name in the paper today. They didn't even put everyones first name. There are 10 people that could be me. Just a small thing but another disappointing off field oversight.

In regards to the Crows hero name in the paper today. They didn't even put everyones first name. There are 10 people that could be me. Just a small thing but another disappointing off field oversight.

At least you were in there, my name wasn't listed at all

So based on the honour board thing we had approximately the following number of pledges at or above 50%

100% - 20,780
75% - 1520
50% - 9440

The rest would be lower pledge amounts, roll overs and cancellations I guess.

Last edited:
So based on the honour board thing we had approximately the following number of pledges at or above 50%

100% - 20,780
75% - 1520
50% - 9440

The rest would be lower pledge amounts, roll overs and cancellations I guess.

A strong vote of confidence in the board and admin. They appreciate the support.

And some of us couldn’t pledge even when we tried. Where there were multiple tickets on the same membership it was too hard for them to split them.

Back