2020 membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Propaganda and silencing dissent is a bigger weapon than any army
Tis true though. When you take a people by force they will always fight back eventually. If you convince everyone to let you take power it sticks. It's how the Russian and Chinese communist dictatorships were set up, as well as the Nazis in the past.

Always beware of the person who leads some kind of change or initiative (in anything) who then acts hesitant when everyone says they should be the leader.

Tis true though. When you take a people by force they will always fight back eventually. If you convince everyone to let you take power it sticks. It's how the Russian and Chinese communist dictatorships were set up, as well as the Nazis in the past.

Always beware of the person who leads some kind of change or initiative (in anything) who then acts hesitant when everyone says they should be the leader.
Yeah that would be me... :eek: :$

Got my membership pack. With a scarf. I usually get a cap. I've got so many now I'm having to find alternative hanging space.

Anyway, is the scarf what they're giving everyone, or is there meant to be a choice.

I'm on auto-renew so it just happens to me.
Are you a 3121 member?

If you are the scarf is a 3121 scarf.

You also get a choice of the normal member scarf, cap or beanie.

Are you a 3121 member?

It’s the same as the 2018 scarf with the badge changed to 2020.
I think they send these out for us to use to reserve our seats whilst we are in having a couple before the game, nowhere near the quality of last year or 2017.

Probably not a bad idea to chase international memberships with some kind of international package.
If we already do this then please disregard.
Yes we already do this

The entire lebonese community follow Richmond due to Houli
The entire Coation community follow Richmond due to Maric
The Entire Turkish community follow Richmond due to Me

Yes we already do this

At least you spelt Turkish correctly 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do Bayern Munich members get to a game? Their home ground holds 75k and they have 293k members

If every member goes to every home game and there's no oppo fans, that leaves 218k members unable to attend each home game.

View attachment 790068

I know a Barca member who said that no membership = no possible attendance and even then no guarantee. Proly same with Munich

Yes we already do this

Me and my brother push the Lithuanian contingent!

Are you a 3121 member?

Nah. I'm just a normal one. Automatic renewal. So they send me whatever they have too many of I guess. I've got hats overflowing at home now. So the scarf is OK.

You do realise thats deliberate yeah !!

If it was deliberate, I find that offensive

Maybe it’s because of humour like yours that the Ottoman Empire collapsed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back