2020 membership

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

110k will be the target for now. Haven’t had any sales rate to judge yet. If we’re 90k by xmas, then we can target 120k
Could you provide a visual comparison since 2010 for us numerically challlnged?

I see us continuing to grow toward 120,000 when dusty retires it may drop by about 1800 . Then a star from our academy emerges In addition to good results from AFLW and that spikes us over 125,000 and we grow at a CPI style rate over next couple of decades toward 150,000, mindful that Victoria is tipped to be at 8mn in 10y

I see us continuing to grow toward 120,000 when dusty retires it may drop by about 1800 . Then a star from our academy emerges In addition to good results from AFLW and that spikes us over 125,000 and we grow at a CPI style rate over next couple of decades toward 150,000, mindful that Victoria is tipped to be at 8mn in 10y
Not disagreeing at all...but currently I reckon if we are in GFs and winning them as well our membership will continue to increase in a linear fashion...
Levelling out will be the more interesting 'number'...where?!what?! when?! why?! and can we maintain those numbers without crashing..?!?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back