2020 Memberships Released

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
They still haven't taken my advice and turned the beanie/scarf/sticker combo into a Navy Blues thermos.

Reckon I'll crash the next AGM and pipe up right after that old bastard who brings up playing at Princes Park every year.

They still haven't taken my advice and turned the beanie/scarf/sticker combo into a Navy Blues thermos.

Reckon I'll crash the next AGM and pipe up right after that old bastard who brings up playing at Princes Park every year.
well we bloody should!

Newton Blues

Team Captain
Sep 11, 2007
Stawell
AFL Club
Carlton
Just spoke to the membership team, they are doing a great job. Roll over happens tomorrow and they are speaking to everyone before any extra money is taken out so there should be no complaints. He said after tomorrow there should be over 40,000 members which is insane compared to last year. Right now we have 5,000.

The Ian PrenderCast

Senior List
Jun 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Just spoke to the membership team, they are doing a great job. Roll over happens tomorrow and they are speaking to everyone before any extra money is taken out so there should be no complaints. He said after tomorrow there should be over 40,000 members which is insane compared to last year. Right now we have 5,000.
Speaking to everyone? I wrote them an e-mail expressing my disappointment and displeasure at the exorbitant price hike to my membership several weeks ago and haven't heard boo.

As a Carlton Direct member there's no hurry on my end, I can downgrade at any time prior to the season and any monies paid can be refunded or re-assigned to another package...but the wait continues.

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Mine was pretty much the same as yours Robbo.

No complaints from me.
I was willing to maintain the higher level. About $65. I always look on it as a positive for the footy club to give them some extra cash. My kids talked me out of it. My son’s a real tight arse. Must get it from his mum’s side of the family.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Can anyone comment on the differences between Captains Club v Legends Lounge facilities? Worth it?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I have always had Captains Club & will never upgrade and change my reserved seats.

Personally I don't think it is worth it for Legends Lounge & am happy with the Captains Club facilities.

Just my opinion.

I have always had Captains Club & will never upgrade and change my reserved seats.

Personally I don't think it is worth it for Legends Lounge & am happy with the Captains Club facilities.

Just my opinion.
The seats are worth more then the upgrades so I agree with you aph.
I'm just on the other side. I won't downgrade coz I'll lose my seats.

Sep 30, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thanks, but I meant from a function room perspective.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm in Captains, brother in Legends. Was a guest in the Legends for the Swans game at Marvel. Two differences, could get a sit down meal at Legends, and you can watch the game from behind glass. Not my thing, but some people prefer drinking from glass when watching the game. Seats are in front of the room, too, so easier to get in and out for match breaks. Room is arguably nicer, but not significantly.

Legends was good, but my young bloke prefers level 1 seats behind, whereas the my brother's seats were Level 2 wing, so we are sticking with Captains.

Juddrockz

Premium Platinum
Oct 22, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Just my opinion.
So you would've been given the upgrade to the Legends Lounge this year?
Ive been a Captains Club member with reserved seats like you aswell. Just out of curiosity next year if you/we go back down to a Captains Club members do we get to keep our original seats?

SammaGilberto

Premiership Player
May 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

A total of 37,108 Bluebaggers and counting have already signed up to own the future next season – a staggering 13,914 increase compared to this time last year.

Amazing work fellow Baggers'.

Back