Position 2020 Midfielders

Which players are in your current team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put Taylor Adams in my side, had to drop an expensive mid to build the bank for high price rookies.

If he can stay fit he should be able to get back to that 107 average of 2017, and top it. 26 years old, coming into his prime
The $450k-550k options are pathetic this year with little to no value going around. Adams is one of the few that stick out as having some upside. Definitely on my watchlist but I don't think I'll start with him.

Thoughts on Dan Hannebery as a mid-price M6 option since mid rookies are so s**t? I know he's made of paper mache but if we take out his injury affected 68 he averaged 103.7 last year. The goal would be have him score well and rise in price quickly, then do a sideways trade to a fallen premo.

I don't like it a whole bunch but it's decisions like these I feel like we'll all have to make with this disgusting rookie crop.

Thoughts on Dan Hannebery as a mid-price M6 option since mid rookies are so s**t? I know he's made of paper mache but if we take out his injury affected 68 he averaged 103.7 last year. The goal would be have him score well and rise in price quickly, then do a sideways trade to a fallen premo.

I don't like it a whole bunch but it's decisions like these I feel like we'll all have to make with this disgusting rookie crop.
shuss.gif

Double...

giphy.gif

I'm shuffling my team around now to try fit him in at M6 :eek:
Mid rookies look trash, even somebody like Green or Serong have bad JS. 5 studs, with Adams at M6, followed by Rowell and Pickett
Then I can have mid pricers and high price rookies down back and up forward
See how we go...
Anyone rolling Houston at m5 with ash as the swing in the backline?
Feel going Macrae Neale Cripps Oliver Houston is still really strong and I can bring in the 4 other best mids as the year progresses. Plenty off dpp action going on in my team this year I reckon it’s super crucial in 2020

I just had to remove Dunkley (my M5) due to needing more cash to get more solid $200,000 type players in over the sh1thouse rookies.

Had McCluggage at M5 30 mins ago but now toying with the idea of putting Houston there and bringing in Laird at D1.

Or am I better off bringing in Adams at M5 like stevebbb is doing? :think:

This game is already starting to do my head in and the proper season is still 2 weeks away. LOL!

giphy.gif

Just put Taylor Adams in my side, had to drop an expensive mid to build the bank for high price rookies.

If he can stay fit he should be able to get back to that 107 average of 2017, and top it. 26 years old, coming into his prime
Found a way - dropped an expensive mid for him.

Please stay fit

I can see the logic. Would require big balls though as I can't see him staying fit long enough. If he can though it might be a big boon, yeah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

contemplating Viney as a mid pricer

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Do you have McLuggage?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who’s everyone’s must have and locks atm?
For me yeo Dunkley Cripps

2 other spots up for grabs have been between
Macrae Neale Mitchell Bont Oliver coniglio clugg and walsh

So tough with the spud rookies. Is there someone you can’t start without?

Who’s everyone’s must have and locks atm?
For me yeo Dunkley Cripps

2 other spots up for grabs have been between
Macrae Neale Mitchell Bont Oliver coniglio clugg and walsh

So tough with the spud rookies. Is there someone you can’t start without?
Neale is a lock. And so is Mitchell. Currently I'm starting with Neale Macrae Cripps Mitchell Bontempelli (as well as rowell, green and pickett to complete my 8 midfield starters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back