Position 2020 Midfielders

Which players are in your current team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye since he been injured, he would take Taranto or Williams place easily.......Whitfield plays more wing/forward, Williams more half back.......Ward is well and truely in the guts with cogs and kelly.

Could be an option will be monitoring during pre-season.
Yes but crazy Leon...

Still alot of competition for points mate. Not cheap enough for me. Rather the younger players wit hthe potential to increase their average into a premo.

Call Ward anyone? Forgotten, is injury free now?? Doubt anyone would start him....could go big if fit.
I would have been interested if he was priced similar to Brad Crouch last year. At his price it doesn’t seem worth it. I can’t see him making much cash to be a stepping stone and he’ll likely be your M8 a best if you keep him.

Plays the bloke than kept him to 10 touches in round 2 lel
All players will have to play against the top taggers at some stage .....so is it really a negative to picking a player

That said ... I do consider who, of the premo's, are the easiest to tag ....

Yuk. Like Melbourne he's finished IMO. Might be a premo but never a 120+ player again. The squib.

He'll be fine as long as they tie a potato cake to the Sherrin. The kent will hunt that bastard like a mofo

My early thoughts are an aging & battered body ....starting to pickup a few more injuries

Choosing Piggy over him at the moment .....has a bigger rise in his scoring IMO
Danger has also dropped his average by at least 7 points over the last 2 seasons, in addition to dipping in price substantially near the byes.

2018:

1579619495592.png

2019:

1579619526395.png

IMO considering he's turning 30 next year, he's an upgrade target this year.

P.S. I'm picking Piggy over him this season too, great minds and such...

Last edited:
Completely overthought everything last year. My first team on opening day in January had Bont, Sloane and Merrett. Should have gone with my gut because they all started the season in strong fashion and all 3 would have ended up keepers. Instead I chopped and changed every day and screwed myself throwing in Dusty before round 1 who had a shocking first part to the season. So here it is. First draft. Barring injuries I am not changing this midfield! (premiums at least). Gut instinct is the priority this year.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 7.13.50 am.png

Completely overthought everything last year. My first team on opening day in January had Bont, Sloane and Merrett. Should have gone with my gut because they all started the season in strong fashion and all 3 would have ended up keepers. Instead I chopped and changed every day and screwed myself throwing in Dusty before round 1 who had a shocking first part to the season. So here it is. First draft. Barring injuries I am not changing this midfield! (premiums at least). Gut instinct is the priority this year.

View attachment 809661
What's the word on the HAW board about Maginness getting games this year ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the word on the HAW board about Maginness getting games this year ?

Confident he'll get some decent game time, but not necessarily confident it will be from round 1. Rookies are tough before JLT/Pre season is over.
I'd be getting Finn straight in once he is named though. Contested footy machine with outside pace as well. Should translate well to SuperCoach. Also had a man's body already like Worpel did and he played 9 games in his debut season in a team that finished 4th.

Needs to increase CBA for me to seriously consider him

Good point, however I expect him to have similar trajectory to Josh Kelly. One of those 'break-out' picks. Could be a great POD depending % selection.

1. Natural improvement from player
2. Playing in a top 8 side.

Only thing that will stop me from lock to out of my team is if I hear anything about an interrupted pre-season.

1. Josh Kelly

JK.JPG

2. Hugh McCluggage

HM.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back