Position 2020 Midfielders

Which players are in your current team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now All I have is Macrae and Pickett atm. Macrae is chance of scoring below a 100 is almost nil and he just cant be tagged. He's the racehorse you put money on every time. Reason for Pickett is obvious. Stars in the GF behind dusty and is rookie priced. Aslong as he is injury free he should play games.

Only Nic Nat's (6:06) average stint on the ground was lower than Matt Crouch (8:41) last season. It was frustrating as an owner watching Crouch go to the bench an average of 2.6 times per quarter

That's because a tiring Crouch is a defensive liability as a midfielder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aflratings_Fantasy

Collier-Dawkins finished strongly in the VFL last season, he'll be very close to a debut early in 2020. 2019 VFL Grand Final: 15 Disposals, 4 Marks, 6 Tackles & 2 Goals

Shoulda won the Norm Goss.

Pickett the standout Tiges "rookie" by a long way, then apparently Turner is looking pretty good too. I'd have RCD 3rd in relevance, with a massive gap between him and whoever the hell will be 4th.

All mid only. Don't think we'll be getting anywhere near as much SC value from the Tiges this year after a cracker 2019.

Pickett the standout Tiges "rookie" by a long way, then apparently Turner is looking pretty good too. I'd have RCD 3rd in relevance, with a massive gap between him and whoever the hell will be 4th.

All mid only. Don't think we'll be getting anywhere near as much SC value from the Tiges this year after a cracker 2019.
Dusty FWD is KOTD territory

I didn't get value last year!

source.gif

If Mitchell plays Round 1, is he just in every team?

In the "rate my team" thread, i don't see anyone with Mitchell in. He's priced at about 116, so he's not cheap. But if he starts with a bang like previous seasons, you don't want to be standing at the station while the train pulls away. Burning two trades early to get him in would be bad.

Is it better to take the risk starting him, and you can downgrade him if he doesn't perform (and lose a few dollars), or risk missing out and burning cash and trades to try and get him if he plays well?

If Mitchell plays Round 1, is he just in every team?

In the "rate my team" thread, i don't see anyone with Mitchell in. He's priced at about 116, so he's not cheap. But if he starts with a bang like previous seasons, you don't want to be standing at the station while the train pulls away. Burning two trades early to get him in would be bad.

Is it better to take the risk starting him, and you can downgrade him if he doesn't perform (and lose a few dollars), or risk missing out and burning cash and trades to try and get him if he plays well?

Nah. If he'd been given a proper discount like he was in Fantasy I'd jump on, but as it is the risk outweighs the reward IMO. I'm not paying an equivalent to 116 ppg for a guy coming off a broken leg.

All true. Counter-point: he's Patrick Dangerfield. A down year for him is still 115. How many players can be guaranteed to equal or beat that?
why is he guaranteed to equal or beat it?
Performance decline would suggest he scores less again.

why is he guaranteed to equal or beat it?
Performance decline would suggest he scores less again.
With Kelly gone and them getting Jenkins in would suggest he will spend more time in the midfield. You know what your going to get with Danger:padlock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back