Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Paid 1.2mil for both Jelly and Macrae to put up mid pricer numbers.

Same.

I'm trading both these spuds out in the next 1-2 weeks if they keep this sh1t up!

Jelly keeps finding new ways to f@rk me over every season the kent. :rage:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Same.

I'm trading both these spuds out in the next 1-2 weeks if they keep this sh1t up!

Jelly keeps finding new ways to f@rk me over every season the kent. :rage:

I was scrolling through the current Top 50 scoring Mids. The order is so completely random at the moment. Macrae & Dunkley 48th and 49th. Billings top10. A 2nd gamer @ #11. Over an extended period though, surely the cream will rise to the top?

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hope Tom Green & Dev Robertson both come back in this week. Feels like wasted trades moving them on as they both have the attributes to be very good rookie scorers.

Green would be pretty deep down a strong midfield list. Happy to correct him and pick him up on the bubble later on.

brentman

Team Captain
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Newcastle United
For a draft league:

Cotchin vs Libba vs Isaac Smith vs Langford (DPP)

I don't need a DPP however it's always handy.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Green would be pretty deep down a strong midfield list. Happy to correct him and pick him up on the bubble later on.
Dont underestimate GWS keen to get games into Green. He is an absolute beast young contested mid, but simply had a down game 1. Nothing weird about that. He'll be back within a month i reckon....too long to hold for me though and already gone from mine.
Other than Rowell he's the most inside of all the top picks playing their 1st games. GWS will shoehorn him in over others.

edit: Where he went in the draft was a joke. He was a top 3 pick all the way.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Hope Tom Green & Dev Robertson both come back in this week. Feels like wasted trades moving them on as they both have the attributes to be very good rookie scorers.
Good argument to keep Robertson as a loopy. With the s**t mid rook scores this week a solid non playing rook (u expect to come back) is actually worth points in mids and u get to save a trade. Ye Olde floating donut is even handier though. I thought that might be Starcevich (with Rivers DPP) after Rnd 1, but not anymore.
Ive still got Robertson and not worried. But hey, ive got the worst team ever seen in the history of SC.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good argument to keep Robertson as a loopy. With the s**t mid rook scores this week a solid non playing rook (u expect to come back) is actually worth points in mids and u get to save a trade. Ye Olde floating donut is even handier though. I thought that might be Starcevich (with Rivers DPP) after Rnd 1, but not anymore.
Ive still got Robertson and not worried. But hey, ive got the worst team ever seen in the history of SC.

I've got 2 mid loopies though (Green & Roberton) 3 if Tyler Brown is dropped this week.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
I've got 2 mid loopies though (Green & Roberton) 3 if Tyler Brown is dropped this week.
Oh yeah. That could happen as well. Has "zombie rook" stamped on his forehead that guy.
If Bianco is fit Bucks might throw him a bone soon. Rate him.
Yeah 2 is far too many. Need the cashflow.
Plenty of gun mid rooks due soon though. A few will be pricey though, like Stephens Serong etc.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oh yeah. That could happen as well. Has "zombie rook" stamped on his forehead that guy.
If Bianco is fit Bucks might throw him a bone soon. Rate him.
Yeah 2 is far too many. Need the cashflow.
Plenty of gun mid rooks due soon though. A few will be pricey though, like Stephens Serong etc.

According to the Collingwood website, Jay Rantell (117k Mid) "Played a half in the reserves game and was named first emergency for round two. Finds plenty of the football during match simulation. Not far off."

Stephensen, Varcoe, Sier, Wills also in the mix this week which doesn't bode will for young TylerB.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
According to the Collingwood website, Jay Rantell (117k Mid) "Played a half in the reserves game and was named first emergency for round two. Finds plenty of the football during match simulation. Not far off."

Stephensen, Varcoe, Sier, Wills also in the mix this week which doesn't bode will for young TylerB.

You can guarantee Stephensen will be back ASAP. Sier also high up their list.
I'll check out Rantell cheers, but if those guys are due back u may have 3 blanks on your mid bench. I;d get rid of Brown before Robertson and Green though..i expect the latter 2 will back at some point, but Brown might be a fair while.
Saints are going nicely. Similar to North. Both played 6 good qtrs so far. I assume Pies will throw their best available straight back in.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rantall is a lot closer to a run in the ones than Bianco.

Sier is a mile off - Wills will come in before him.

Tyler definitely no certainty to stay in the senior side and could definitely become a zombie rook this year - though, it's possible Bucks will give him another go and maybe just not expect him to play out of the flucking goal square on Dylan flucking Grimes in the future

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team

Tyler definitely no certainty to stay in the senior side and could definitely become a zombie rook this year - though, it's possible Bucks will give him another go and maybe just not expect him to play out of the flucking goal square on Dylan flucking Grimes in the future
If Brown is OUT he is an easy trade for Rivers

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC

Good info re Sier/Rantell/Bianco cheers.
Big game for you lot this week.
Is Stephensen fit and ready ? Who would u drop to bring him in ? Brown ?

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good info re Sier/Rantell/Bianco cheers.
Big game for you lot this week.
Is Stephensen fit and ready ? Who would u drop to bring him in ? Brown ?

I don't know. I hope so.

Probably T Brown but again I don't know. The average fan would drop Josh Thomas, but I doubt Bucks will

Do we know what injury Dusty has and how long he's OUT for?

Ribs. 1-2 apparently. They're saying they want to play it cautiously. He had the injury going into round 2.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Do we know what injury Dusty has and how long he's OUT for?
Ribs. 1-2 apparently. They're saying they want to play it cautiously. He had the injury going into round 2.
Bingo ! Ribs my arse.
May as well just say he's failed a drug test !

6-8 weeks !

Yours Faithfully
Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back